Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga lame now?

Glam

Featured Posts

Everything about her, from her opinions to the way she dresses, even the way she talks now, is so manufactured and boring. It's sad looking at her in 2011 and how fearless she was - still opinionated but not annoying, beautiful vocals (not the clogged, Dope vocals we are unfortunate enough to hear now) - and comparing that to her current, cringeworthy self. She cannot string sentences together (her recent Actors on Actors interview), her voice sounds weird, she has humongous cheek fillers that make her look like Adele's more unfortunate younger sister and she doesn't even know who she is (hearing her explain who "Lady Gaga" is was painful). She has become everything she was against, and boring too. ARTPOP really ****ed her up.

Lady Gaga is dead. Everything she stood for is dead. She is now a tired, addled, lame machine. Poor her.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imwoahvicky

:saladga: 

Everyone on this forum just keeps on hating and hating. It's probably best if those people finally leave for good and throw away their label as a fan, cause they don't deserve it anymore @you :neyde:

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

gagajandro25

Blocked, deleted, banned, bye

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

SissyFromSpace

compared to years ago, yea. lmao.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

I've been trying not to think like this but she keeps doing one thing after another that I NEVER thought i'd see Lady Gaga do. 

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Gagadisiak

when will people understand she's not 22 anymore ....  

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

Pablo

People change! Are you the same person from 10 years ago?

Don't visit my profile

Chicka

As far as the general public sees her, she just did an amazing super bowl performance and oscars performance. From our perspective she's boring duh cause shes not doing anything for us right now but I'm gonna sit and wait for LG5 before i join the haters in saying she's over lol. We're the ones who are supposed to support her and believe in her. Give ha time and chill out.

Shipper

People grow old, they mature and they change. You can't expect her to act exactly the same way she did years ago. 

Being labeled as "lame" is also purely subjective. If you think her current opinions are boring then nobody is forcing you to read it. You are free to not participate or read anything about her.

She was never one to fit in anyways and she was always this unique outlier when it comes to pop artists. I don't think she was ever trying to be cool. Accepted perhaps with all her quirks, but never cool.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived