Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Love!

Nicky Gosse

Featured Posts

Nicky Gosse

There is so much negativity around Gaga lately .. Can we try to keep this thread positive? Please comment why you love Gaga. We are fans, right? Yes she have changed, but so do we.

Let we create a positive vibe: react with positive, loving words for our girl!

paws up!

don't be a draq, just be a queen.

Andrew Warhola

I love it when she doesn't tweet.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

weed

her past efforts to fight for LGBT rights and equality 

Her messes are always forgiven, not only the first time, but forever :wub:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, Nicky Gosse said:

There is so much negativity around Gaga lately .. Can we try to keep this thread positive? Please comment why you love Gaga. We are fans, right? Yes she have changed, but so do we.

Let we create a positive vibe: react with positive, loving words for our girl!

paws up!

I even forgot that this used to be a thing :toofunny: Gaga girl where you at

I love her because she made me go through my hard times. I don't care if she is changed, all I care is I fully accept myself now because of her. :nick:

Just gonna leave this here:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Lord Ryry
59 minutes ago, SOON said:

I love her because she made go through my hard times. I don't care if she is changed, all I care is I fully accept myself now because of her. :nick:

This made me cry and this 

Loyalty

The fact that she's taking her time to make the best record she can for us with new producers and some old..

3 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

Yas mama!

giphy.gif

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

5 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

The reason why people only noticed she can sing when she did the Sound of Music tribute is beyond me

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

crisTEAne
9 minutes ago, SOON said:

I love her because she made go through my hard times. I don't care if she is changed, all I care is I fully accept myself now because of her. :nick:

:wub:

"THERE WILL NEVER BE A POP SINGER THAT LOVES YOU MORE THAN I DO!"
                                                                                                           — Lady Gaga 

"i wanna liberate then, i wanna free them of their fears and make them feel that they can create their own space in the world"

"my fans mean more to me than anything"

"i would like to say: i have the best fans in the whole world"

"we identify with one another: i see myself in them and they see themselves in me"

"i call them little monsters because they're my inspiration"

"i just wanna . . . show my fans all the love i can show them"

"i wanna create a space for my fans where they can feel free and they can celebrate"

"i like to create this atmosphere for my fans where the feel like they have a freak in me to hang out with"

"remind yourself that you are the most valuable thing that you have"

"i would like to say to all my little monsters, who i love so much, that i cannot imagine my life without you, nor can i imagine my future without you, and sometimes i even question how i survived without you"

"tonight, little monsters, we are the cool kids"

"it's always wrong to hate, but it's never wrong to love"

"you have made me brave, so i promised myself that now i'm gonna be brave for you"

"you just remember that you're a superstar and you were born that way"

"i cannot be destroyed and i will not be destroyed and you will never destroy the kingdom that is my fans"

"there's a kid at home somewhere that needs a friend and needs someone to look up to"

"i wish i could give that gift to all my fans that you have the freedom to pull the superstar out of yourself that you were born to be"

"i very simply love my fans and i'll simply be there for them when they need me, because i know they will be there for me, too"

"they make me feel strong every day, they are the blood in my veins now"

"it's not about being a winner for me anymore . . . it's about being a winner for all of them"

"i'm fighting for every kid that's like me, that felt like i felt, that feels like i still feel"

"you will never have a pop singer that loves you more than i do, i tell you that right now"

"tonight, we're gonna be super free, little monsters"

"the best thing about the monster ball is that i created it, so that my fans will have a place to go"

"when you leave here tonight know that at least one person believes in you"

"i put love into my fans and they put love into me; they protect me, so it's now my destiny to protect them"

"i'm more interested in helping my fans to love who they are"

"i look out into the audience and it's like looking into tiny mirrors . . . they all remind me of myself"

"i really feel so blessed every day, i can't believe the amazing fans i have, i'm so lucky"

"if i could for a moment just inspire you to love yourself, that would be worth everything"

"i aspire to be a teacher to my young fans who feel just like i felt when i was younger"

"i'm now inspired to make music that will make you love you"

"if you're like: 'nobody is listening!' i'm ****ing listening! i hear you screaming; i hear all the things you say"

"'cause what we have is forever!"

"being okay with being alone, because i have my fans; they are my home just for the day"

"i do it now for my love for the fans, for the relationship that we have"

"i really understand them, i know they really understand me; it's really a friendship"

"trust yourself! be inspired by you! love you!"

"i have an insatiable need to make you happy; i live for hearing my fans scream because they're just happy to see me"

"i will live and die and breathe my work and my art to protect your dreams because you protect mine"

"no matter whatever happens in your life, i'll always ****ing be there to catch you"

"'CAUSE WHAT WE HAVE IS FOREVER!"
                                         — Lady Gaga 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Nicky Gosse
1 minute ago, T E A said:

:wub:

"THERE WILL NEVER BE A POP SINGER THAT LOVES YOU MORE THAN I DO!"
                                                                                                           — Lady Gaga 

"i wanna liberate then, i wanna free them of their fears and make them feel that they can create their own space in the world"

"my fans mean more to me than anything"

"i would like to say: i have the best fans in the whole world"

"we identify with one another: i see myself in them and they see themselves in me"

"i call them little monsters because they're my inspiration"

"i just wanna . . . show my fans all the love i can show them"

"i wanna create a space for my fans where they can feel free and they can celebrate"

"i like to create this atmosphere for my fans where the feel like they have a freak in me to hang out with"

"remind yourself that you are the most valuable thing that you have"

"i would like to say to all my little monsters, who i love so much, that i cannot imagine my life without you, nor can i imagine my future without you, and sometimes i even question how i survived without you"

"tonight, little monsters, we are the cool kids"

"it's always wrong to hate, but it's never wrong to love"

"you have made me brave, so i promised myself that now i'm gonna be brave for you"

"you just remember that you're a superstar and you were born that way"

"i cannot be destroyed and i will not be destroyed and you will never destroy the kingdom that is my fans"

"there's a kid at home somewhere that needs a friend and needs someone to look up to"

"i wish i could give that gift to all my fans that you have the freedom to pull the superstar out of yourself that you were born to be"

"i very simply love my fans and i'll simply be there for them when they need me, because i know they will be there for me, too"

"they make me feel strong every day, they are the blood in my veins now"

"it's not about being a winner for me anymore . . . it's about being a winner for all of them"

"i'm fighting for every kid that's like me, that felt like i felt, that feels like i still feel"

"you will never have a pop singer that loves you more than i do, i tell you that right now"

"tonight, we're gonna be super free, little monsters"

"the best thing about the monster ball is that i created it, so that my fans will have a place to go"

*iconic monster ball monologue* (shame on you, if you don't know it by heart )

"when you leave here tonight know that at least one person believes in you"

"i put love into my fans and they put love into me; they protect me, so it's now my destiny to protect them"

"i'm more interested in helping my fans to love who they are"

"i look out into the audience and it's like looking into tiny mirrors . . . they all remind me of myself"

"i really feel so blessed every day, i can't believe the amazing fans i have, i'm so lucky"

"if i could for a moment just inspire you to love yourself, that would be worth everything"

"i aspire to be a teacher to my young fans who feel just like i felt when i was younger"

"i'm now inspired to make music that will make you love you"

"if you're like: 'nobody is listening!' i'm ****ing listening! i hear you screaming; i hear all the things you say" (including LG5 )

"'cause what we have is forever!"

"being okay with being alone, because i have my fans; they are my home just for the day"

"i do it now for my love for the fans, for the relationship that we have"

"i really understand them, i know they really understand me; it's really a friendship"

"trust yourself! be inspired by you! love you!"

"i have an insatiable need to make you happy; i live for hearing my fans scream because they're just happy to see me"

"i will live and die and breathe my work and my art to protect your dreams because you protect mine"

"no matter whatever happens in your life, i'll always ****ing be there to catch you"

"'CAUSE WHAT WE HAVE IS FOREVER!"
                                         — Lady Gaga 

Thank you.

This is what we need!

A strong reminder who we stand 4.

Mucho love!

Lord Ryry

I am so exited for her new album, take all the time in the world Gaga, I am sat here in tears over how amazing you are, if you produce an album with such a powerful message like Born this Way, I would just die with happiness, She said she found what she wanted her album to be about, and has talked about making the world a better place (for her children) I actually can't wait. 

Nicky Gosse
3 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

I am so exited for her new album, take all the time in the world Gaga, I am sat here in tears over how amazing you are, if you produce an album with such a powerful message like Born this Way, I would just die with happiness, She said she found what she wanted her album to be about, and has talked about making the world a better place (for her children) I actually can't wait. 

<3

Archived