šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

other

Album you need to hear

Noah

Featured Posts

Noah

Hey Queens,

Some of you may know Chaz McKinney's infamous Cover of 'Princess Die'. Well, In 2014 he released his Album 'Aquarius' which is filled with bops!

Check it Out:Ā http://chazmckinney.bandcamp.com/album/aquarius

My Personal Favs:Ā 

In Love (giving me Mariah Carey Tease)

Cool Alright (This slays, I wish Gaga would make a song like that)

Natural (Thisss IS WHAT I NEED!!!! -> This sounds like something I'd need from Xtina)

Ā 

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

Zsolti

I Ā tried to give his music a go a while ago but meh

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

FATCAT

The instrumental and his voice don't mix well for me.. I feel like his voice would be better suited in a different genre.

Purr more, hiss less.

ryanripley

HENNY the only album i need to hear is lg5

Spoiler

jk i'll give this a listen

Ā 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Dark Anatomy

Meh. I've listened to the album and the only standout is "Natural", which vaguely reminds me of MJH for some odd reason. Which I've always gotten a Cheap Gagavibe off him anyway. Avant Garde lyrics infused with 2008-2010Ā Electro Pop. I guess I don't really see an original artist out of him,Ā just a lot of inspiration drawn from the greats.Ā 

He is a pretty solid singer (live) but his studio versions sound so auto-tuned and manipulated, and there's no reason for it. His production is great, i'll give him that, but it doesn't blend well with what he's doing vocally. Ā 

I think he could be a great artist, but "Aquarius" doesn't do him justice.Ā Ā All I got from the narrative is that he is extremely sexually confused/frustrated and desperate for a loving relationship/some sort of social change that i'm not really understanding. He's young, so perhaps with age he will have more to say, and create some real, emotionally raw music.Ā Ā 

Archived