Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Has Gaga just messed up?

ModernEcstasy

Featured Posts

weed
2 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

AWWW POOR US LMFAO

Do you feel better now? +5 points to your confidence? My feelings are my feelings, I don't care if you think it's funny 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed
13 minutes ago, Denys said:

Gaga has probably said 'gay or homophobic' more than most of the gay people have said their entire life. A tweet to her at this point would have been a cliche + I read other celebrities tweet and they didn't need to say gay or homophobic 

just let it slide she didn't mean it the way u interpreted it and because she thought of the lgbtq feelings that's why she deleted it. You can't call that insensitive! FYI she got banned from Russia for this same issue and she didn't care, what am saying is the tweet was a simple error.

Oo a gay icon tweeting about the murder of 50 gay people in the biggest mass shooting EVER in America, how cliche! She deleted it bc it was a rude ass tweet and everyone would call her out on it. Yeah, she got banned from Russia, she met with Obama, she gave speeches, and now we get a pro-Hillary tweet instead.

Stewful2929

I cannot believe she said that, I just can't!!!!! Why would you ever tweet that?!? This isn't about a vote, it really made me so sad to see her response on this. I'm at a loss for words

PartySick
1 hour ago, Gagabloke said:

After the terrible shootings in Orlando, all Gaga did was promote Hillary (again)

What is she thinking? Has she lost her mind?

The majority of her fanbase are gay. This is a terrible occurrence and a huge impact on the gay community. This world has so much to learn. When will acceptance become second nature?

if she's getting paid for this, she has clearly become all about the bling. 

This is not the woman I fell in love with. 

I'm very upset right now. :grr:

Edit: This thread was not created to attack Gaga, but rather to discuss if you feel it was wrong of her to tweet about the campaign rather than the matter at hand. 

Did she delete the tweet? What did she say?

Shut up, ningen

7 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Oo a gay icon tweeting about the murder of 50 gay people in the biggest mass shooting EVER in America, how cliche! She deleted it bc it was a rude ass tweet and everyone would call her out on it. Yeah, she got banned from Russia, she met with Obama, she gave speeches, and now we get a pro-Hillary tweet instead.

I mean she didn't need to use those words to send her msg across 

PaperIz
8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Did she delete the tweet? What did she say?

Yes she deleted it, the tweet said

@ladygaga: #VoteHilary help to create safe nation that evolves with the times. Protect your children. Gun laws need to change. 

FATCAT
1 minute ago, PaperIz said:

@ladygaga: #VoteHilary help to create safe nation that evolves with the times. Protect your children. Gun laws need to change. 

Ironically enough, terrorists will find assault rifles with or without stricter laws. 

Purr more, hiss less.

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, Yoshi said:

It's not tacky. It's revolting. It's taking advantage of a serious tragedy to push an agenda. No one else has politicsed this yet and I never thought it would be gaga. I'm disgusted and upset

Plenty of people have already politicized it.

PartySick
2 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Wow. That's disappointing to say the least. I mean, I don't disagree with her but that's in really bad taste.

Shut up, ningen

hijadeputa

it's a very sensitive topic but I think that her first tweet was just unnecessary, but still, we are all human and I know that she realized it was not the right time to promote Hillary, she even deleted the tweet. move on 

teenagechrist
57 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Mistake = messed up. :emma:

Your post contradicts itself.

I just don't understand the expression "to mess up" as "just make a mistake", I understand it as something worse. English is not my main lenguage. 

feeling so hot tamale

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Denys said:

You guys are taking the Gaga tweet too seriously, yes she made a mistake and no one is above that but from my understanding of what she was saying is 'Hilary is the answer, if we have Hilary it would be better' 

she may have over reached but she has deleted it so it's ok!

I think it's fair to say such events are giving an advantage to Trump, and this was just Gaga's way of saying that Trump is NOT the solution to this. You don't end gun violence with more guns.

FATCAT
5 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

I just don't understand the expression "to mess up" as "just make a mistake", I understand it as something worse. English is not my main lenguage. 

Ah, they're synonymous. They mean the same thing :)

Purr more, hiss less.

XoXoJoanneGaga
9 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I think it's fair to say such events are giving an advantage to Trump, and this was just Gaga's way of saying that Trump is NOT the solution to this. You don't end gun violence with more guns.

Apparently you don't end them with less guns either

bC8K85t.png

You can also argue that if people in the club had been armed the situation would have been defused much earlier. Arguing for gun control at a time like this is picking the lowest hanging fruit.

Archived