Has Gaga just messed up?

ModernEcstasy

Featured Posts

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YoungHuyzy
2 minutes ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

Kind of off topic but, can someone please explain to me why is it so awful that Gaga supports Hillary?

I understand that "using" the shooting to promote a politician is kind of tacky, but overall? Why is it that bad?

Because she should have addressed the shootings directly first. She's kind of pushing an agenda first before sending her condolences. But I can see that maybe she did this so that when you first look at her twitter, it shows that she sends her condolences. And then the next tweet shows that she wants to stop gun violence.

Reality
2 minutes ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

Kind of off topic but, can someone please explain to me why is it so awful that Gaga supports Hillary?

I understand that "using" the shooting to promote a politician is kind of tacky, but overall? Why is it that bad?

I think it's more so that because she's such a huge LGBTQ+ activist, you'd think that wouldn't do something like promote her political agenda. It's a time of grieving and praying, it just wasn't the correct time or place to promote Clinton.ย 

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น

RAMROD

She could choose another day for that particular tweet.

I dislike anyone using tragedy.in humanity to amped up their politocal agenda. That is cheap, and unnecessary.

She done messed up tbh and I am usually cool with her antics.ย :wtf:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

FGGrayson
10 minutes ago, Gagabloke said:

After the terrible shootings in L.A., all Gaga didย was promote Hillary (again)

What is she thinking? Has she lost her mind?

The majority of her fanbase are gay. This is a terrible occurrence and a huge impact on the gay community. This world has so much to learn. When will acceptance become second nature?

if she's getting paid for this, she has clearly become all about the bling.ย 

This is not the woman I fell in love with.ย 

I'm very upset right now.ย :grr:

what if she's really voting for Hillary and gun control laws?

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป

GagaSkeletonWay
2 minutes ago, Yoshi said:

It's not tacky. It's revolting. It's taking advantage of a serious tragedy to push an agenda. No one else has politicsed this yet and I neverย thought it would be gaga. I'm disgusted and upset

Not answered my question tho

Nope. She clearly hasย good intentions and also that follow up tweetย proves it. The fans here are so damn overly sensitive to every single little thing Gaga does and are joining in on the negative bandwagon train of the last few months. Please just leave.

GagaSkeletonWay
Just now, M Monstre said:

I think it's more so that because she's such a huge LGBTQ+ activist, you'd think that wouldn't do something like promote her political agenda. It's a time of grieving and praying, it just wasn't the correct time or place to promote Clinton.ย 

But I'm not asking that.

Putting what has happened today aside, why is it so bad that she supports Hillary?

She deleted it so calm down! She's a human being and she makes mistakes. She was probably shocked and thought she should tweet something about gun control which is a trending topic on twitter right now.
ย 

ALGAYDO
6 minutes ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

Because she isn't supporting Bernie. If she was, she wouldn't have gotten half of the hate that she did.ย 

I'm not excusing her recent tweet tho, that was shitty AF and honestly just insensitiveย 

ModernEcstasy
1 minute ago, frankgutz said:

what if she's really voting for Hillary and gun control laws?

That's absolutely fine.ย 

But her post lacked any compassion and support. It just seemed like another push to vote Clinton.ย 

If anything,ย She should've given a heartfelt statement supporting the gay community and against the acts.ย 

YoungHuyzy

I have noticed that gaga takes her time to tweet about a recent tragedy. It took her alot of time to tweet aboutย Bowie's death. Maybe she's trying to read everything she can and trying to cope with it all before she sends out her tweets.ย 

Reality
3 minutes ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

But I'm not asking that.

Putting what has happened today aside, why is it so bad that she supports Hillary?

Well, that's a completely different discussion in it of itself. Personally, I'm a Hillary supporter, but everyone has their own political views. The problemย wasโ€”because she now deleted the tweetโ€”that she promoted Hillary when the focus was on the victims and their families.ย 

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น

LebaneseDude

It was tacky.

Glad Gaga and I continue to agree.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

AddMeOnMYSPACE

It was insensitive and down right wrong, but I'm happy that she deleted it. Hopefully she'll be careful with her words.ย 

Honestly though, Hilary's gun law is pretty good, so I can see why gaga would promote it, iย think she's just tired of all these shootings happening and nothing being done.ย 

Archived