Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga just messed up?

ModernEcstasy

Featured Posts

First of all, you cannot bash Gaga when you say such ignorent things. LGBTQ is not gays only, and today's shooting is the whole world's problem

She didn't say anything offensive, she was promoting gun law restrictions. And if you think this day everything she says must be about GAYS only, then have a life, this problem is much more global, and she thinks global

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well considering Trump did the same (take advantage of the situation to promote himself) and that many people are upset against muslims in general I actually feel she did the right thing, it was like a "ok people, this is bad, but snap out of it and pull yourselves together and before you all go "ban muslims now!",remember there are better solutions than just go to the extreme"

ferretti

It is a political issue. The politics in this country seriously need to be adjusted. Donald Trump isn't going to do it. If any movement will be made, it can only be done with the election of Hillary. Should she have posted that, no, but it's not misplaced and she's not wrong. We need to step together - and elect officials who will make the right decisions in dealing with hate crimes and Americas severely depressing gun problems. 

But it even disregarding that, let's focus on the actual tragedy, not Gaga's knee jerk reaction. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

MelbHawker

People on here needs to grow the f*ck up and stop scrutinising the woman's every f*cking move - and tweet. This is absolute bullish*t, unfollow her and don't buy her damn albums if she's hurt your damn feelings so much by reinforcing that Hillary Clinton wants to change gun laws amidst a mass shooting that's shaken the globe. 

It's not the end of the world that she sent a 'Hillary' tweet to the masses. Some of you need to get some sun, my God. Hysterical. This place is becoming awful with how hysterical this fanbase gets over things. 

Some of you need to calm down. The girl made a mistake, but she wasn't wrong. It was just not the right time to say it. It definitely was a bad error in her part, but right now it isn't the right time bombarding her like how she said those things in an untimely manner. I suggest we do our part and focus on the main issue here. 

HighlandHeart
16 hours ago, Gagabloke said:

After the terrible shootings in Orlando, all Gaga did was promote Hillary (again)

What is she thinking? Has she lost her mind?

The majority of her fanbase are gay. This is a terrible occurrence and a huge impact on the gay community. This world has so much to learn. When will acceptance become second nature?

if she's getting paid for this, she has clearly become all about the bling. 

This is not the woman I fell in love with. 

I'm very upset right now. :grr:

Edit: This thread was not created to attack Gaga, but rather to discuss if you feel it was wrong of her to tweet about the campaign rather than the matter at hand. 

I'm not a Hillary suppporter, so you can't accuse me of bias here. 

Gaga would never use a tragedy to promote somebody else. She acknowledged the horrific incident and, unless you live on Mars, you'll know that in the final analysis virtually everything is political. The only way to stop incidents like these is to vote for the person who will put an end to it. 

From Gaga's perspective she was deeply upset, and urged people to take action. I don't see what your problem is. 

This isn't GagaDaily anymore. Too many people here are clearly blinded by bitter attitudes towards Gaga for some childish reason. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

doja scat

She literally can't do anything right with you people I swear. If she didn't post anything you all would be complaining but her tweets were lovely yet you guys said 'it's not enough'. 

This stanbase is something else. 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

doja scat
1 hour ago, Drunk Poet said:

I'm not a Hillary suppporter, so you can't accuse me of bias here. 

Gaga would never use a tragedy to promote somebody else. She acknowledged the horrific incident and, unless you live on Mars, you'll know that in the final analysis virtually everything is political. The only way to stop incidents like these is to vote for the person who will put an end to it. 

From Gaga's perspective she was deeply upset, and urged people to take action. I don't see what your problem is. 

This isn't GagaDaily anymore. Too many people here are clearly blinded by bitter attitudes towards Gaga for some childish reason. 

Exactly. 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

MANiCURE1295
11 hours ago, DeathofSamantha said:

Yarl need to move on and do your part in this fight and stop waiting for a celebrity to do it all for you. 

OMG this. Little Monsters on this site bitch so much that it's a turn on and has forced me to stop coming here so much. People need to MOVE ON and find hobbies that occupy their time. Instead people just sit with their phones in front of them freaking out if Gaga doesn't tweet within 20min of the incident happening.

OMG GAGS yOu hate the gayzzzz nowwwww wahhhhhhh....like Oh my god....people on this site are so floppy 

eNICKma

I believe everyone has moments of poor judgement and bad timing.  bad timing for promoting Hilary? Yes, but there was no vicious intent coming from it at the same time and real monsters know that shes genuine and loves her gays with all her heart.  should she have said more? I personally think so, but there's two sides to everything. we don't where she was what she was doing at the time, and she got reamed for it.   I've honored the queen 24\7, ever since her first release and always will.  I think of her like family at this point, i'll support whatever.  But all this negative talk about the woman whom this fan site revolves around is probably not going make LG5 come any faster.  I really love my monster family but, just know that sometimes people mess up and accidents happen, Gaga's only difference is that her mistakes and error in judgments are seen instantly by millions.  That's what's unfair.  I'm a proud gay, and i know she loves us

paws up lg5 

JusKeepBreathin

#Vote4Hillary if you want stricter gun laws.:firega:

When will your fave's deleted tweet cause this much controversy?

6153812094_dd2c541b0f_z.jpg

#Vote4Hillary

#Vote4Hillary

#Vote4Hillary

#Vote4Hillary

#Vote4Hillary

#Vote4Hillary

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

HaveAnOysterBBy

Welp. Looks like she did more than just post about the issue. She attended the rally and actually wrote a speech. You guys are so critical with her geez :saladga:

Reidstar

I'm not American I'm Canadian so I don't know but...What's wrong with Hillary?!

ANYONE is better than Trump...

Born Brave

Gaga is not the only one that has politicized this event. 

I am tired of all talk and no action. If I had been murdered in that club or if my boyfriend was I would want our President actually do something this time. Enough is enough. They are killing us. They are literally picking us off in small attacks on AMERICAN SOIL. This guy pledged allegiance to ISIS - sure he used an AR-15 but let's get to the root of the problem which is the radical group that inspired him We know where they are- we know how they are getting their money... How many more people have to do die like in Paris, San Bernandino, Chattanooga TN, and now Orlando before we actually decide that we are going to put some of these guys down so they cant kill any more innocent people? It was an act of War and Gaga, Obama, and Hillary are all treating it as a big accident- it was no accident. 

Archived