💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why did Kiss It Better flop?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

I bet yall forgot about this... I mean it's already dropping in the charts so don't tell me it's too early to call if a flop... But why didn't it become a hit? Why did the GP prefer Needed Me? It's a hit that never was... :giveup:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional
4 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

I bet yall forgot about this... I mean it's already dropping in the charts so don't tell me it's too early to call if a flop... But why didn't it become a hit? Why did the GP prefer Needed Me? It's a hit that never was... :giveup:

I'm the UK it's still pretty popular tbh.

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

RadioIsOurs
1 minute ago, VenusBitch said:

It peaked at 46 on your chart what are you talking about? :excuseu:

eifulien

I knew from first listen this would not do well commercially. I don't think it's Hot 100 material. It's not what the Americans like right now. Needed me, on the other hand is exactly what the public needs. 

KIB and LOTB are the best on the album. And just because they remain underrated in the US, doesn't meant they aren't in other parts in the world. KIB reached the top 10 in the radio airplay in my country, and you can hear it every hour basically. Currently it's at no. 18, but it was 7 or 8 few weeks ago. 

Didymus

Maybe it wasn't smart to release two singles at once :diane:

And it was also a miss that she had to cancel its Grammy performance. James Corden would've been in it so the chances of that going viral were high.

I don't know, really, it surprises me that Needed Me's doing so much better in the U.S. I had high hopes for Kiss It Better, it's great.

Bradley

Did she promote the single? No.

Rihanna's that kind of artist that releases the video of the song and then leaves it be. I love her but I don't approve this, Gaga on the other hand, with the exception of G.U.Y., promotes every single properly, it helps the songs grow on us.

Runway
13 minutes ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

I knew from first listen this would not do well commercially. I don't think it's Hot 100 material. It's not what the Americans like right now. Needed me, on the other hand is exactly what the public needs. 

KIB and LOTB are the best on the album. And just because they remain underrated in the US, doesn't meant they aren't in other parts in the world. KIB reached the top 10 in the radio airplay in my country, and you can hear it every hour basically. Currently it's at no. 18, but it was 7 or 8 few weeks ago. 

It flopped in every major market tho

venusfly
16 minutes ago, VenusBitch said:

It wasn't even notable in the UK let alone popular :wtf:

PatrickMonster

weak song, extremely boring music video, no promo, outshined by the lead single

LUO YI

The I Am... Sasha Fierce single release doesn't always work. 2 singles, 1 has to flop. :gaycat:

I don't find the song catchy/attractive to the GP.

The night sky tells all

Illuminati

people didn't care because workworkowrkwrokrwork was still very popular

AnnTakamaki

good song but boring video and lack of promotion 

idk why but it like a curse everytime a fan fav song end up flop :emma:

Archived