rumor

What kind of Tech Innovation will LG5 be released by?

Vodka

Featured Posts

Vodka

As stated previously by another member on here at GGD, a list of 2016 music predictions have been made, some having outcomes that have been too close for comfort 

To keep things a bit lively and light here, my focus is on this particular tweet. 

If it's bound to be true, how will LG5 be released? Revolutionary in what way?
We know our girl to have delved in realms of Fashion, Art, Pop, and Tech in her career as a force in Music..
I've some guesses, some more practical than others. 

Right now, my current (more realistic :laughga:) guesses would be more on Tech:

Headphones/ Music/ Phone Accessory:
gagadreheadphones__1944263i.jpg

As she's done in the past, a collaboration or invention of a product regarding headphones or another kind of music accessory, Gaga could integrate her music through such devices, with pre-loaded music onto either tech channel. Music chips perhaps?

USB Flash Drives:
maxresdefault.jpg

Will she continue the path she earlier paved through her cute USB creations? (Music, video, media included?)

Tech Glasses:
Polarez-560-x-374.jpg

Will  she continue her collaboration with Polaroid/Google and come up with some awesome virtual reality specs? Maybe an in-depth video game? (Wouldn't that be something??)

If the prediction proves to be true. . .
Tech spec'd or not, how do you think Gaga will Revolutionize the release of future music through LG5? (Aside from the music itself of course :firega:)

15.gif

Sound off below!

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vodka
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

Our she will use intel to invent the uninventable. 

Elaborate :hor:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

chromaticainmyhead

I could imagine a Gaga X Intel Reunion 

LG5 will be included on all processors Intel produces and incorporates in their devices  :usrs:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

crisTEAne

when purchasing her new album, you'll get a personal thank you call from her. :flutter: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

LePetitGAGABLover
3 minutes ago, kieron said:

Elaborate :hor:

I was kidding. On a seriou note, i have ZERO clue how she could change the music industry.

Yuuri

It's gonna be written that everyone in the U.S. must buy not one, not two, but twenty copies of LG5. Make it happen Hillary

Sakrai

She will not release it at all. Total revolution. Then all artists will follow the trend and stop releasing music forever. 
Then we die. :sis:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Vodka
1 minute ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I was kidding. On a seriou note, i have ZERO clue how she could change the music industry.

Lol that's fine. Same really..guesses (no matter how outrageous or not) are welcome. Hoping Intel really creates something amazing  :stalkga:

Yuuri
20 minutes ago, kieron said:

USB Flash Drives:
maxresdefault.jpg

Will she continue the path she earlier paved through her cute USB creations? (Music, video, media included?)

Why didn't ARTPOP and G2G have one?

mister max

bring back the USB's please

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

ToxicHot

It'll be released when the iPhone 26 is out usrs.png 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Vodka
18 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

lg5 for every hoe (that would be a bestseller of all time)

For free? 
giphy.gif

Literally had gardening teas from this :laughga:

Spoiler

lady-gaga-instagram.jpg

Vodka
14 minutes ago, FallingMeteor said:

It's gonna be written that everyone in the U.S. must buy not one, not two, but twenty copies of LG5. Make it happen Hillary

I've the link for the gif if ya want it :toofunny:

Archived