💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga earned $59million in 2015

Helxig

Featured Posts

Helxig

According to this Forbes article, Gaga earned 59 MILLION DOLLARS last year despite not putting out an album.

Her current net worth is about $275million according to this website.

And her earnings are only going to go up when she releases C3C later this year, after starring in AHS5, and after releasing the much anticipated LG5. Plus any other side projects she might work on, and money that is still rolling in from her many, many projects in the past :excited2:

So for those of you who are worried that if she doesn't find commercial success in LG5 her tours will suffer, take solace in the knowledge that for past tours she's thrown all her money into her tours, and that shes going to be richer than ever by 2017. Probably over $300mil.

That's three hundred lots, of one million dollars. :woot:

Imagine a fat, warm, wad of $1000 dolllars. Now imagine A THOUSAND of those wads, filling a room. Now imagine 300 rooms that full. That's how much money she will have. :sick::woot::sick:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
Just now, Majora said:

When will me :diane:

Oh me too, girl. Me too :sick:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

1 minute ago, Majora said:

When will me :diane:

When will everyone :diane:

Except Taylor Swift :diane:

PartySick

All those fans that say she needs to put out an album for a living :green:

The average American makes close to a million dollars in their lifetime. :green:

She made enough money to live 59 times in one year :green:

She'll be fine :green:

🖤

Illuminati

I really doubt that's the reality though, net worth isn't really equal to what she truly has and she pays a lot too. I'm actually worried she won't have a budget to pull BTW type of promo which would be perfect for this sort of comeback album. But we'll see, I'm not really that interested in counting someone elses coins anyway, good for gag if she's still got all that money after buying mansions and whatnot.

venusfly
2 minutes ago, BlTCH said:

I really doubt that's the reality though, net worth isn't really equal to what she truly has and she pays a lot too. I'm actually worried she won't have a budget to pull BTW type of promo which would be perfect for this sort of comeback album. But we'll see, I'm not really that interested in counting someone elses coins anyway, good for gag if she's still got all that money after buying mansions and whatnot.

Net Worth is earnings minus expenses. Gaga has earned FAR over $300,000,000 in her career but her net worth falls short of that.

Forbes are the only reliable source for net worth too so I wouldn't trust any other, and Forbes places her at 275m.

Also the label pays for promotion, and they get paid back through her royalties and album sales and other ways.

Archived