Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lgbt

Mass shooting in Orlando gay club, multiple dead

Featured Posts

AJH219
16 minutes ago, PopBitch said:

They said he had scouted out Disney World as a possible target also..  I wonder if he was going in Pulse to get a feel for the place, scout it out, figuring out how he would do it, the exits,,bathrooms, back exits, how many security guards, if armed,  etc.  Those that thought he had been there before said he wasn't friendly and sat in the corner mostly.   

He also tried to buy body armor, but was denied.

Yes. It has now been revealed he was at Walt Disney World within the last year. Recent reports suggest he was looking at Disney Springs, the shopping complex on property. I've also heard the Magic Kingdom too. The latter would make more sense, unfortunately, as it is the most visited theme park in the world. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Zilla

I have submitted letters to my congressman of my district, both state senators, my governor, and Vice President Biden AND President Obama urging to stop the bullshit (putting that very loosely, didn't use that terminology in my letter). I am pushing for stronger gun laws, especially no "expiration date" on the FBI terror list, and identification of every single LGBTQ crime as a hate crime across the board. I'm so done. I doubt it will make true change at this point, but I'm hoping that I would get a response from somebody. 

I am SO DONE with the state of everything to the point where I was very close to crying yesterday. Something needs to change in this country before more people die, I can't believe this man had complete access to these assault rifles LEGALLY. Absolutely absurd. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Lord Temptation

Can people stop trying to explain his crime and try to understand H-I-M?

allygator21

I'm still so saddened about all of this, may all of the victims rest in peace and suffer no more ❤️

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Born To Slay
12 hours ago, Bae said:

Sadly, most people are just becoming neutral about the thought of gay people, which is even worse than hating us. 

Why?

Lion Heart
14 hours ago, PartySick said:

Here's a list of people who were killed. As they notify more families, the list will be updated until all of their names are there. Remember them.

http://www.cityoforlando.net/blog/victims/

People ranging from 20-50 years old at the moment...

Thank you for this. Adding it to the OP.

AJH219
7 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Thank you for this. Adding it to the OP.

Also, the Orlando Sentinel has been compiling short biographies of the victims here 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/pulse-orlando-nightclub-shooting/victims/os-pulse-nightclub-orlando-shooting-victims-htmlstory.html

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Bae
13 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

Why?

Because they don't care about us, which allows all the more hate to spread around without more people trying to stop it. 

Let's take you to Chanel cuz' you look like hell.

Slayer
On 6/14/2016 at 6:34 PM, Bae said:

Because they don't care about us, which allows all the more hate to spread around without more people trying to stop it. 

I don't think that's true, I do think people care about our community. Since the massacre, I have received half a dozen messages from heterosexual people saying they are thinking of me and my boyfriend in this time. The shooting didn't affect me any more than it did my straight friends, but I think those messages were a wonderful support of the LGBTQ community as a whole.

People definitely care about us. A few Republican news anchors with sh!tty opinions do not count as the majority of people.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

River

There is an article in the Italian news that one of the survivors was fired from his job after they discovered that he's gay few days after the shooting..

Can anyone confirm this and find an article in English? because I couldn't find it.. 

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

TheBatman

So sad. I wrote and performed a song last night in tribute to Orlando and all effected if you care to check it out.