Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lgbt

Mass shooting in Orlando gay club, multiple dead

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

DEVELOPING: 

A mass shooting has been reported in a the night club in Orlando, Florida, where an unidentified gunman barricaded himself and hostages inside the club and allegedly shot at least 20 people, reports on social media claim.

The incident reportedly took place at Pulse night club.

Twitter users said they heard multiple gunshots in the area.

According to a reporter from the Orlando News, the shooter is wearing a bomb.

Pulse night club wrote on Facebook: "everyone get out of Pulse and keep running."

Spoiler

UPDATE: 

UPDATE: President Obama confirms this was a TERRORIST ATTACK

UPDATE:

List of names of all the victims: http://www.cityoforlando.net/blog/victims/

Read about the victims here: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/pulse-orlando-nightclub-shooting/victims/os-pulse-nightclub-orlando-shooting-victims-htmlstory.html

edgy

Whenever people use the "guns don't shoot people, people shoot people" excuse, I roll my eyes and point to incidents like this and I'm like, well clearly we need to make it harder for people to get guns then because of bull**** like this.

ezrajones

Wasn't Orlando where Christina Grimmie was shot and killed? WTF Florida??

Gaga

Lion Heart
Just now, ezrajones said:

Wasn't Orlando where Christina Grimmie was shot and killed? WTF Florida??

YES :( 

Cheap thrills

So the person who's shooting is inside the nightclub right now with hostages  :(

Adakam
2 minutes ago, edgy said:

Whenever people use the "guns don't shoot people, people shoot people", I roll my eyes and point to incidents like this and I'm like, well clearly we need to make it harder for people to get guns then because of bull**** like this.

exactly, if people shoots people, then dont give them the tools -_-

but anyway, all we can do from here is pray (or hope if you dont believe in anything) that this dude is stopped and erased from this planet ASAP

Kulture Kiari

What the fuvk!? This gets me so pissed! If you wanna kill yourself then go ahead and do it, dont freaking involve other people! These people literally wanted a one night of fun. You know what? I work 6 days a week, and treat myself to a club. The last thing I need is someone shooting me on my only day off. I hope this guy gets arrested and gets jail for life! Why shoot innocent people!?!

Shadow

Suspect is wearing a bomb? Shootings and hostages? Wtf is up with Orlando lately?

in bocca al lupo

Shadowcrest
Just now, Shadow said:

Suspect is wearing a bomb? Shootings and hostages? Wtf is up with Orlando lately?

I thought it was common knowledge that a lot of Florida is just a shithole. 

GAGA OF TIME

If this is about religion again I'm done with this planet.

GET OFF ON ME, MY BODY'S GOT YOU PLEADING, LIGHT ME UP AND BREATHE IN, MIRROR ON THE CEILING