⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lgbt

Mass shooting in Orlando gay club, multiple dead

NE Thing

Orlando, Florida tho. Get you sh!t together. This was most definitely pre-meditated. Why else would someone come in with a bomb and a massive gun? There was obviously intent and a plan. If you live in Orlando or anywhere near it, stay in your house for Heaven's sake. We can't lose any more. 

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lion Heart
13 minutes ago, ezrajones said:

20 killed. Not sure if it's totally confirmed yet. Could be more! I was listening to the police scanner and it said they cleared the entire nearby hospital because there were so many people injured or killed.

Do you have a link? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, Lion Heart said:

Do you have a link? 

You can just download an app called police scanner on your smartphone and search for orlando police department. Im doing that right now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadow
2 minutes ago, Green Unicorn said:

Orlando, Florida tho. Get you sh!t together. This was most definitely pre-meditated. Why else would someone come in with a bomb and a massive gun? There was obviously intent and a plan. If you live in Orlando or anywhere near it, stay in your house for Heaven's sake. We can't lose any more. 

But why target a gay bar? 20 people shot, hostages?  Where are the cops? Feds?

in bocca al lupo

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lion Heart
2 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

You can just download an app called police scanner on your smartphone and search for orlando police department. Im doing that right now

 

1 minute ago, ezrajones said:

Thank you both

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cheap thrills

I'm listening to it right now

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
En_Sabah_Nur
3 minutes ago, Shadow said:

But why target a gay bar? 20 people shot, hostages?  Where are the cops? Feds?

Do you really have to ask that tho?!  :madge:

 

Egypt. W

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JanPianoMusic

Stop killing innocent people! 

tumblr_mskwusGXGW1ranhnao1_500.gif

You will never please everyone.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadow
1 minute ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Do you really have to ask that tho?!  :madge:

 

When was the last time you heard of a gay bar shooting? 

in bocca al lupo

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ezrajones

It's pride month. Messy political atmosphere...likely done for attention and notoriety 

Gaga

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LePetitGAGABLover

Holy ****. I was listening to the scanner and the police officer said something about moving the patients....

So i guess there many people injured 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
En_Sabah_Nur
4 minutes ago, Shadow said:

When was the last time you heard of a gay bar shooting? 

Not in this country for a long time, but homophobia is still VERY much present in our society...

 

Egypt. W

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lion Heart

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...