đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you react to friends who dis Gaga?

Hope

Featured Posts

15jocart
4 hours ago, NickARTPOP said:

"If Johnny Cash is so good why has he never won Women of the Year?"

:laughga:

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

My friends don't diss Gaga for some reason, either because Gaga hasn't been on the radio for quite long hence it's not easy to bring her up to a discussion or because there's nothing much to diss about Gaga.

My friends are quite receptive towards artists, they don't diss anyone.

FRANK1991

I rarely have friends who dis her.

The rare few I don't talk to them about Gaga at all cause they are quite the conservative Christian believers that you know, they refuse to listen to your argument at all :wtf:  

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Mikey Monster

I'm not scared to tell them or anyone that they are all wrong about Gaga cuz facts are facts so if they don't like it then too bad for them :tea:

Mikey McCampbell

LanasNerfGun

I think true friends wouldn't bash someone you care a lot about.  That being said, we always tease and lightly drag each other's faves but it's just for fun never seriously.

honza

So like all my friends? :poot:

But no, I don't think anyone disses her, I don't even think people know she exists anymore :laughga: And I don't really listen to her that much, they just know she's one of the many I listen to

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

I shut them up with facts that arent related to my opinion on her, one of the best ones, I just mention some of the looooooong lit of celebrities and other musical legends that have praised her, like, ne and my family are very into rock, so when some of them says something bad about her, I jut begin: Queen, Sting, Kiss, Elton, Judas Priest singer, etc etc, and they have no choice but to stfu

Archived