💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga to accompany Kesha performing at Pittsburgh Pride?

destructivelove

Featured Posts

monstereo
6 hours ago, destructivelove said:

I can anonymously confirm lady gaga is currently in Pittsburgh preparing for a   surprise performance tonight on stage with Kesha.  It is rumored that she is also loaning her songs to Kesha to perform without worry of legal trouble.  The      performance will highlight this years pride theme of "together we are stronger" and make a huge statement!!!

(ready for my first hit thread...can't wait for all of you to bash me and say I'm lying  the truth will reveal itself shortly)

hahaha... "loaning her songs to Kesha to perform without worry of legal trouble"

sure, sure

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReidOne
Just now, destructivelove said:

Kesha is performing all of her dr Luke hits

I can't believe it!! I am thrilled! 

ReidOne
Just now, BlTCH said:

At least you got your hit thread little speculator :flop: 

Whether or not Gaga is involved, I am still happy to be tuned into this event! It's Kesha's comeback! 

ReidOne

Kesha may not be the most talented musician or live performer, but she really is an inspiration. She's battled body image issues her whole career, even a full blown eating disorder. But I love that she is back on stage and owning her healthy fuller figure and rocking the same sexy outfits she always did. She looks absolutely GREAT! 

Prismatic

*note to self* throw undies on stage when Gaga goes on tour :green: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

LePetitGAGABLover

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Her language omg:air:

I never knew she talked like that:diane:

Gaga truly inspired her to not give a ****:emma:

Borislshere

I haven't heard most of these songs since my middle school years and i still know every word:diane:

ReidOne

"This next song is about a strip club I went to once. It's called the Silver Platter. And everybody there ended up butt naked. And I pray the same will happen to you tonight. But this one, I swear, there were like so many buttholes everywhere, I really just need to write a song about it. This one is called, "Take It Off." 

YASSSS KESHA! The gay club anthem!! 

http://clubfly.com/venue/7739/silver_platter_los_angeles.html

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived