Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

Haroon
13 hours ago, Popo said:

:awesome:

Haroon's going to be busy playing this game and no time for anything else.

az616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=518&h=c92259d0af93b27c93d44f63ac58a4670c2c429a74dd6639e1db947b87c0aa74&size=980x&c=2339936915

Don't worry Popo, I'll be here when my 3DS runs out of battery and is charging :green:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Logan said:

For those of you who purchased either game: Is it worth getting even after playing Sun and Moon?Ā 

first half of the game is similar but smoother, difficulty is slightly higher.

4 hours ago, Haroon said:

Don't worry Popo, I'll be here when my 3DS runs out of battery and is charging :green:

always the responsible mod

I'm currently on Ula Ula about to climb Hokulani and I gotta say,

I got cheesed down with even more losses than I had in Sun.:selena:

Lord knows how many soft resets I performed for Akala's Totems :emma:

Ā 

And right now, I'm having a crisis for the past 24 hours on who to put on my last slot :flop:

My current line up are Lycanroc-D - Floette - Malamar

2 slots are reserved for Volcarona and Naganadel

my brain's all itchy thinking about this at school the entire time :selena:

YCHofficial

Started shiny hunting recently on moon

My current shinies:

Shiny Toucannon

ojffs0qo7xyx.jpg

Shiny Alola Ratticate

alola_raticate_shiny_dream_world_by_seal

Ā 

Shiny Lycanroc midnight form

midnight_lycanroc_shiny_dream_world_by_s

Ā 

Shiny StarmieĀ 

shiny_starmie_global_link_art_by_trainer

Ā 

Shiny Primeape

shiny_primeape_global_link_art_by_traine

Shiny GyaradosĀ 

0e22e51aef58db573bed485b47522f52--shiny-

Ā 

I started 3 days ago but I'm taking it slow because with Sun I finished it after 4 days + post and then I felt bored of Tree Housing

Anyway, I'm on my first trial in Akala now

So far the game is the same..

I must say that Amazon delivered it from Spain (because I need EU version) to Costa Rica in 4 days which is awesome.

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

PartySick
53 minutes ago, River said:

So far the game is the same..

I got mine a couple days ago and I just beat the first trial :sweat:Ā It's barely holding my attention 'cause I played through Moon twice, this just feels like the third time so far. Not judging it yet but I'm low key bored :ph34r:

Though I ditched my starter and I'm using some Pokemon I don't usually use so that's making it a bit interesting :diane:

Got a Mimikyu through wonder trade and I'm taking it all the way to the league :tony:

šŸ–¤

40 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I got mine a couple days ago and I just beat the first trial :sweat:Ā It's barely holding my attention 'cause I played through Moon twice, this just feels like the third time so far. Not judging it yet but I'm low key bored :ph34r:

Though I ditched my starter and I'm using some Pokemon I don't usually use so that's making it a bit interesting :diane:

Got a Mimikyu through wonder trade and I'm taking it all the way to the league :tony:

I'm kinda bored too lol so far is almost the same just with few new scenes with the ultraholes guys

I took Litten again, I don't like the others, but I'm trying to build a team which is Alolan exclusive (not even Alola Forms)

Congrats on the Mimikyu! I'll try my luck with the WT today, I'm hoping to get a lucky egg :laughga:

PartySick

Just got to Pikachu valley and got the event Pikachu :giveup:

All of them running around :giveup:Ā So cute :giveup:

Best game :giveup:

šŸ–¤

bionic

I just don't think this region is for me... really have minimal interest in it/motivation to continueĀ :neyde:Ā 

buy bionic

I have a rather simple yet creepy theory about the Ultra Ruin and how its connected (but not directly) with RR. (I'm sure this has been thought in the community but I haven't seen this mentioned yet.)

Spoiler

I put this on spoilers for a reason.

The Ultra Ruin is the rarest dimension to be found in the ultra wormhole, and this is where Guzzlord is encountered.

When I heard the music upon setting foot on the place, I could already tell its a reversed soundtrack. Nonetheless, its befitting for a place in ruins. The MC walks on a building that fell flat which I think Guzzlord flipped or pushed down at some point. Like many of you by now, I learned that the soundtrack is a reversed Hau Oli City music when I looked it up immediately after I saw the destroyed sign that says it is the same city.Ā 

Since we're doing this multiple timeline thing in the main series now, and USUM IS an alternate world from SM, remember when Giovanni gathered the villains who were successful with their schemes in their own world ? Judging from what Ghetsis said after you defeat him in battle, those villains didn't have the MC's we know and play to stop them, it could be they had a different agenda or they didn't exist at all.

If you read back, I didn't call Ultra Ruin an Ultra Space, simply because its just our own world that we know; the world where we weren't even there to stop Lusamine and her schemes which resulted a mass UB attack from different Ultra Wormholes that opened in the original SM world. Now our MC's existed and this is proved when the man in the suit in Ultra Ruins recognizes us; which means we were one of the evacuees that fled to a different world. Ultra Ruin was a thing because we had a different role apart from being Alola's hero.

Now back to RR, Giovanni called upon all the successful main villains from their worlds; all but SM's Lusamine. There could be different scenarios regarding this. Since the villains were summoned IMMEDIATELY after they achieved their goal, it could be that Lusamine didn't even get to live before she got her own. This might be due to her body couldn't take the Nihilego's venom for a long period of time, or unleashing the Ultra Beasts to Alola wasn't really her goal (which was finding her husband; the urge to unleash UB's was the monomania caused by the Nihilego's venom) and then things got out of hand like Guzzlord terrifyingly devouring the premises of Hau Oli. In other words, Giovanni wasn't able to summon Lusamine because she died, or he just chose not to :selena:

Ā 

Then again, these are just theories that I pulled from my lousy ass after having 3 rounds of coffee in the same evening. :selena:Ā 

You still can't deny that this is easily Pokemon's darkest moment even for a game like this. :awkney:

Ā 

On 11/26/2017 at 6:02 AM, PartySick said:

Just got to Pikachu valley and got the event Pikachu :giveup:

All of them running around :giveup:Ā So cute :giveup:

Best game :giveup:

I squealed so loud :giveup:Ā 

Ā 

ā¤ x ā¤

I'm gonna start to breed perfect IV Pokemon on this game once I get my utensils/Ditto squad, so holler @ me :lolly:Ā 

My biggest complaint with these new games is the over-stuffing of story-time. Like, on RBYGSC you pretty much were thrust into the adventure without all the extra dialogue that was trying to sell a story. Even RSE maintained a nice balance of both. But ever since DPP, it's as if the story is the selling point and not the adventuring. A small complaint, but like I'm sick of Lillie and her BS and Nebby abuse (!)Ā and going through it a second time is just like :awkney:Ā 

ā¤ x ā¤

Ok the Malie city is really beautiful and touching and like for some reason reminds me a bit a middle east sound

so I play while belly dancing and moving my hips lol

7 minutes ago, River said:

Ok the Malie city is really beautiful and touching and like for some reason reminds me a bit a middle east sound

so I play while belly dancing and moving my hips lol

I love the soundtrack on this game, its probably my favorite in AGES :diane:Ā 

ā¤ x ā¤

Archived