game

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Canon said:

Both emotionally and physically exhausting, but highly rewarding if the RNG decides to pop out the perfect baby. 

Like a real pregnancy. :giggle: 

Oh my :air: 

1 hour ago, takemetovenus said:

I miss super training from X&Y :giveup:

While it was tedious and boring, it's probably the best and most consistent way to track and ev train in any pokemon game. :unicorn:

2 hours ago, Haroon said:

CANON :sharon::air::deadbanana::rip: I can see you releasing your children into the wild if you find even 1 follicle out of place :giveup: 

This also reminded me of this comic

2014-01-06-gamercat_56.jpg

Except think of the islands of Alola being infested with my reject Mareanies :giggle:

xoxo cupcakke

I just finished Moon, and, oh my God. That ending had me shook beyond belief, I spoiled a lot of stuff for myself but I did not see that ending coming

47 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

I just finished Moon, and, oh my God. That ending had me shook beyond belief, I spoiled a lot of stuff for myself but I did not see that ending coming

I just exited that ultra realm with Lillie, Guzma and an unconscious Lusamine and I'm at the verge of catching Nebby. 

Are you telling me its not yet over ??? :air: 

3 hours ago, Helios said:

I just exited that ultra realm with Lillie, Guzma and an unconscious Lusamine and I'm at the verge of catching Nebby. 

Are you telling me its not yet over ??? :air: 

You've got a little bit of story left to go. :unicorn:

-

Edit: My softban finally lifted. 24 hours to the tee almost.

-

Edit:Edit: Finished the Pokedex for all SEEN pokemon (minus UB/Legendaries). Just need to catch them all now :classy:

Haroon
1 hour ago, Logan said:

Thinking about starting a new game and having oddball underused Pokémon. 

Can't wait to see that Gumshoos sweep :whitney: 

Bayonetta

Me before watching that video :

tumblr_ofacfmeIew1rehsmho1_1476865139_co

Me after watching that video and having every hair follacle, synthetic or not, snatched off my body:

250px-051Dugtrio.png

PartySick
11 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

@PartySick   :unicorn:

Love it :sharon:

I just battled Lusamine and omg it has to be the hardest battle in the game :air: it didn't help that I was underleveled either. I was beaten down to my Salazzle (which was at 1HP 'cause it held on so I wouldn't be sad :green:) which one shotted Lilligant with a flamethrower. I've never had such a narrow win in all of my days :rip:

Judas Oyster

Ugh while doing a quest a water Pokemon called in a SOS Alomomola and it was weaker than I thought so I accidentally killed it with only one attack.

I later found out it's rare to find :rip:

Btw guys. Can someone explain the difference between the methods "Fishing" and "Special fishing"? I thought we only got one fishing rod in the game so I'm confused.

7 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

Btw guys. Can someone explain the difference between the methods "Fishing" and "Special fishing"? I thought we only got one fishing rod in the game so I'm confused.

Im not 100% positive but I think it may refer to the fishing hole.

I do know that depending on the status of the fishing hole, it sets up the spawn percentages of what pokemon will appear.

Like for example if you fish in a fishing hole that has the rippling effect you get a 15% chance of finding a Wailmer.

While fishing in the same spot without a ripple effect will give you a 5% of finding a Wailmer.

Judas Oyster
12 minutes ago, Canon said:

Im not 100% positive but I think it may refer to the fishing hole.

I do know that depending on the status of the fishing hole, it sets up the spawn percentages of what pokemon will appear.

Like for example if you fish in a fishing hole that has the rippling effect you get a 15% chance of finding a Wailmer.

While fishing in the same spot without a ripple effect will give you a 5% of finding a Wailmer.

Yeah I think that must be it too.

How many different types of "holes" can be found?
I've seen now one with bubbles and one without.

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived