game

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just caught all the Tapu's in Pokeballs! :gaycat:

The hardest one to catch is a tie between the Grass and Water one. The Grass one couldn't be slept by Spore and the Water one had Aqua Ring so getting it in the red zone was tedious. 

Bayonetta

I'm in the middle of breeding Beldums with adamant nature so does anyone want one? I have two extra but in the process of breeding more (trying to get good IV'S)

I feel like I beat the game so fast compared to you guys. I already have lvl 70+ mons :toofunny:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

I just got softbanned from trading. Thanks Nintendo.

Apparently if you have a wifi interruption of any kind during the trading process (Even on the OTHER players connection), the system will think you're trying to do the cloning glitch and softban you temporarily. I was trading for a horsea and got a 'There was an interruption with your trade. Cancelling trade and bringing you back to the plaza" type message with an error code.

Tried to reconnect to the GTS and got the softban message. Google searches show the ban is fairly common and lasts from 24 hours to 3 days.

Yes Nintendo, thanks for banning me for using your services as intended. :grr:

Spoiler

Defeated the E4 last night. Also caught all the Tapus, my two favorites (the Pink one and Purple one) in Luxury Balls yas :hor: Trying to build a second team, hunt for TMs, fill the Pokedex, and etc. It's giving me enough things to do before going to the Battle Tree! Definitely loved the main storyline though. And surely plan on buying Sun to play as the female in a couple of months when I want a fresh experience.

But, ranking it, it'd be tied with my third favorite generation:
#1 - 2nd Gen (Johto)
#2 - 5th Gen (Unova)
#3 (tie) - 3rd Gen (Hoenn) / 7th Gen (Alola)
#4 - 1st Gen (Kanto)
#5 - 6th Gen (Kalos)
#6 - 4th Gen (Sinnoh)

Also, does anyone know good techniques for the Battle Royal? They keep kicking my ass!

PS: I completed the Pokedex (!!!) on my AlphaSapphire game, so once I trade a great deal of those over, I'll be totally down to help anyone achieve it on SuMo :hor: Might have to do legendary tradebacks depending on how many I have of each, but it shouldn't be a problem. Going to transport some over as soon as I figure out how too.

❤ x ❤

I don't know why but I only find the fun in the game before the Elite Four. Now that I beat the E4 I might start over again. 

Chaining dittos for a while. I have a great guide for anyone who wants legal 4iv+ Dittos :gaycat:

Nintendo made a statement that ALL hacked Pokemon, even legal bred children of hacked pokemon will be banned/restricted from play. 

---

Edit: Shiny Dittooooooooooooooooo :giveup::giveup::giveup: My first alolan shiny! Only has 3 perfect ivs though. 

bionic
1 hour ago, jujubae said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Defeated the E4 last night. Also caught all the Tapus, my two favorites (the Pink one and Purple one) in Luxury Balls yas :hor: Trying to build a second team, hunt for TMs, fill the Pokedex, and etc. It's giving me enough things to do before going to the Battle Tree! Definitely loved the main storyline though. And surely plan on buying Sun to play as the female in a couple of months when I want a fresh experience.

But, ranking it, it'd be tied with my third favorite generation:
#1 - 2nd Gen (Johto)
#2 - 5th Gen (Unova)
#3 (tie) - 3rd Gen (Hoenn) / 7th Gen (Alola)
#4 - 1st Gen (Kanto)
#5 - 6th Gen (Kalos)
#6 - 4th Gen (Sinnoh)

Also, does anyone know good techniques for the Battle Royal? They keep kicking my ass!

PS: I completed the Pokedex (!!!) on my AlphaSapphire game, so once I trade a great deal of those over, I'll be totally down to help anyone achieve it on SuMo :hor: Might have to do legendary tradebacks depending on how many I have of each, but it shouldn't be a problem. Going to transport some over as soon as I figure out how too.

Haven't even finished Sun yet but I'm offended by how low Sinnoh is

buy bionic

ryhanna
1 hour ago, Logan said:

I don't know why but I only find the fun in the game before the Elite Four. Now that I beat the E4 I might start over again. 

I always feel that way. I don't really play Pokemon for the story, but once the main storyline is over playing it kind of feels purposeless to me? 

Haroon
Just now, ryhanna said:

I always feel that way. I don't really play Pokemon for the story, but once the main storyline is over playing it kind of feels purposeless to me? 

You need to get into the world of competitive battling :gaycat: Getting into breeding specific Pokemon with specific natures and moves and abilities and then getting them EV trained and ready to kick ass online is very emotionally rewarding :flutter: 

Just now, Haroon said:

You need to get into the world of competitive battling :gaycat: Getting into breeding specific Pokemon with specific natures and moves and abilities and then getting them EV trained and ready to kick ass online is very emotionally rewarding :flutter: 

Both emotionally and physically exhausting, but highly rewarding if the RNG decides to pop out the perfect baby. 

Like a real pregnancy. :giggle: 

Haroon
13 minutes ago, Canon said:

Both emotionally and physically exhausting, but highly rewarding if the RNG decides to pop out the perfect baby. 

Like a real pregnancy. :giggle: 

CANON :sharon::air::deadbanana::rip: I can see you releasing your children into the wild if you find even 1 follicle out of place :giveup: 

8 minutes ago, Haroon said:

CANON :sharon::air::deadbanana::rip: I can see you releasing your children into the wild if you find even 1 follicle out of place :giveup: 

I tried releasing Eggs I knew weren't going to be what I wanted. :creepflop:

But you cant release eggs sooooooo :creepflop:

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived