Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

Do you know how RARE that thing is? :giveup:It took me 45 minutes to find one.:saladga:

1% Chance on the second island and a 20% Chance in the Melemele sea :hor: Running back to the first island when I get the chance.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awakened M
1 minute ago, Canon said:

1% Chance on the second island and a 20% Chance in the Melemele sea :hor: Running back to the first island when I get the chance.

Let me know when you start hunting.:poot:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

15 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

Let me know when you start hunting.:poot:

Just caught my Mareanie :gaycat: 

Less than 10 mins using the Melemele meathod :gaycat: 

Awakened M
6 minutes ago, Canon said:

Just caught my Mareanie :gaycat: 

Less than 10 mins using the Melemele meathod :gaycat: 

You didn't need me at all. :ladyhaha:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Current Team before I take the on the Fire Trial. Probably going to end up leveling them more before that though. 

-

Charjabug : Lvl 22 [Female]

Crabrawler : Lvl 22 [Female]

Torracat : Lvl 21 [Male]

Drifloon : Lvl 22 [Female]

Morelull : Lvl 19 [Female]

Mareanie : Lvl 12 (The one I caught first was Male and had a neutral nature so I'm going to find a female one with a better nature. )

Bayonetta
2 hours ago, Awakened M said:

Do you know how RARE that thing is? :giveup:It took me 45 minutes to find one.:saladga:

they're everywhere in lush jungle??

Spoiler

or i'm just lucky :sis:

55 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

they're everywhere in lush jungle??

Reveal hidden contents

or i'm just lucky :sis:

You're #blessed

Haroon

Pre-ordered Pokemon Moon last night and it's gonna come with a cute little Lunaala figurine :awesome: Basically gonna lock myself up in my room and shut out the world for the whole of this coming weekend - I CAN'T WAIT :excited2: 

19 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Pre-ordered Pokemon Moon last night and it's gonna come with a cute little Lunaala figurine :awesome: Basically gonna lock myself up in my room and shut out the world for the whole of this coming weekend - I CAN'T WAIT :excited2: 

When is it coming for you? Im hoping for tuesday

Haroon
Just now, Creyk said:

When is it coming for you? Im hoping for tuesday

Release date is 23rd November so hopefully it'll be here for then :woohoo: Delivery said 3-5 working days I think but I hope or pre-orders they ship it earlier so it gets here FOR the release date :duck: Never pre-ordered a game from the Nintendo store so not sure how they go with that :huh: The normal game store I pre-order from always make sure that games get to the customer for release day but they ran out of stock of Moon pre-orders :grr: 

Just now, Haroon said:

Release date is 23rd November so hopefully it'll be here for then :woohoo: Delivery said 3-5 working days I think but I hope or pre-orders they ship it earlier so it gets here FOR the release date :duck: Never pre-ordered a game from the Nintendo store so not sure how they go with that :huh: The normal game store I pre-order from always make sure that games get to the customer for release day but they ran out of stock of Moon pre-orders :grr: 

When I pre-ordered games they were usually delivered 1 day before release date, or on release date. It depends on how great the people at your store are

Haroon
3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

When I pre-ordered games they were usually delivered 1 day before release date, or on release date. It depends on how great the people at your store are

We'll have to see I guess, never used the Nintendo online store for games before :giveup: I ordered 3 things on there a few weeks back and 2 of them arrived, and I emailed them about the last item not arriving even after 2 weeks and they emailed back basically saying, "sorry about that, it's currently out of stock, you can either wait for it to be back in stock (we don't know when that will be) or you can cancel your order". Like why would you even put something up for customers to purchase if you don't have it in stock :smh: 

PopEmergency
7 hours ago, Awakened M said:

I want an Alolan Vulpix so bad. 

By the way, only catch the poison fire lizard thing if it's female. I just spent hours training it to find out if it's male it doesn't evolve. 

I hate 

!Spoilers!

Spoiler

Totem Mimikyu :madge:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived