Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

Awakened M
3 minutes ago, Helios said:

Welcome !

I know this place hasn't been lively lately, but rest assured when the new games drop it'll add a lot of spice in this thread. :D 

Also, pardon for my lack of news delivery lately for I've been avoiding major spoilers, but I did not mind at all when I saw my bro (sis? :neyde: ) Popplio's and the other starters' evolutions. Everything will be back on track after November 18 whether the news will be anything outside the main series games. (This is me eating my words when I said back then that I could take spoilers, but f*ck it, Nintendo went too far with the news since August :air: )

Stay tuned ! 

Thanks for the welcome! 

I seriously need to engage more with the members. I've been a member since 2012. :toofunny: I have Haroon and Redstreak (Idk where he is? Is he okay, cuz I wanted to know) among a few others added onto my Wii U friend list. I guess I could follow this thread to stay up to date in discussion.

I have a STRONG feeling that we'll get more news before the end of the month on October 18th, just days before the offical relase of Joanne. #GottaCatch'emAllAndStanForTheQueen We're supposed to get a demo of the game featuring ASH-GRENINJA as our first gift pokemon in the latest entry of the series. 

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

Thanks for the welcome! 

I seriously need to engage more with the members. I've been a member since 2012. :toofunny: I have Haroon and Redstreak (Idk where he is? Is he okay, cuz I wanted to know) among a few others added onto my Wii U friend list. I guess I could follow this thread to stay up to date in discussion.

I have a STRONG feeling that we'll get more news before the end of the month on October 18th, just days before the offical relase of Joanne. #GottaCatch'emAllAndStanForTheQueen We're supposed to get a demo of the game featuring ASH-GRENINJA as our first gift pokemon in the latest entry of the series. 

The next batch of news will be on the 14th ( :air: ) , and a huge showcase on Pokenchi during the 16th but I doubt it'll be anything new since prior information will be revealed on CoroCoro and the 14th which as you can see is not far from airing the episode.

Although, the juicier parts might be on the datamining of the demo (which is a cue for me to STAY AWAY from the internet for a month :flop: ) during the 18th. Some members will help update this thread along the demo hype.  @Lion Heart ? :laughga: 

Lion Heart
8 hours ago, Helios said:

The next batch of news will be on the 14th ( :air: ) , and a huge showcase on Pokenchi during the 16th but I doubt it'll be anything new since prior information will be revealed on CoroCoro and the 14th which as you can see is not far from airing the episode.

Although, the juicier parts might be on the datamining of the demo (which is a cue for me to STAY AWAY from the internet for a month :flop: ) during the 18th. Some members will help update this thread along the demo hype.  @Lion Heart ? :laughga: 

I've been so busy lately it's hard to keep track of all the latest Pokemon news :sweat:  

But I'll post all the relevant info here once I get wind of it. :) 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

HausOfMark

If anyone plays Ruby, Sapphire, X, or Y - You can go to your local GAMESTOP and get a free Volcanion code, level 70.

-Mark

Versace

corocoro11161.jpg?w=760

Alolan Grimer Poison/Dark

corocoro11162.jpg

Type: Null's Evolution with an ability that allows him to change types based on item (Simillar to Arceus)

cpokemon.com_jangmo-o.jpg?resize=300,170

Jangmo-o evolves twice into a Dragon/Fighting type (Never before seen typing) and is most likely the  Pseudo-Legendary of Sun and Moon

Head on to http://www.serebii.net/ for more info 

Awakened M
1 hour ago, Versace said:

corocoro11161.jpg?w=760

Alolan Grimer Poison/Dark

corocoro11162.jpg

Type: Null's Evolution with an ability that allows him to change types based on item (Simillar to Arceus)

cpokemon.com_jangmo-o.jpg?resize=300,170

Jangmo-o evolves twice into a Dragon/Fighting type (Never before seen typing) and is most likely the  Pseudo-Legendary of Sun and Moon

Head on to http://www.serebii.net/ for more info 

I love ALL of this.

Why does Alolan Grimer remind me of something that belongs in Super Mario Sunshine?:emma:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Lion Heart

NEW TRAILER: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Awakened M

LMAO! So Grimer and Muk tripped on acid. now look like they belong in Super Mario Sunshine...... :giveup:

I'm so excited omg omg omg! Bounsweet's and Cutiefly's evolution line is flawless. They're all so CUTE! :giveup:

So Silvally (I prefer the Japanese name "Silvadi") is supposed to be a man-made Arceus, hence its ability RKS System, get it? :ladyhaha: I love its design! :giveup:

Jangmo-o's evolutions are amazing. UGH! I WANT ALL OF THEM! :giveup:

Game of the Year, people.

Awakened M

You know what I've just realized? :saladga:

Tsareena sounds like...czarina, which is Russian for "queen". With that being said, I'm naming mine Katya. #ISaidItFirst:giveup:

ModernEcstasy

So all of the sprites have been leaked through the new demo. 

Including:

starters finals, Pre-evolution and for the legendaries, Ash Pikachu and Alolan forms  

Versace

Everything leaked guys supposedly 

Though I'm hoping there are more new Pokemon cause Apparently there's a total of 81 without Alolan forms or Ultra Beasts (whom by the way look like they came from a horror movie)

You'd think there would at least be alolan forms for fan favs such as Arcanine, Dragonite and Butterfree but sadly not

bionic

I don't really get why all of this information is in the demo in the first place? I remember pretty much everything about ORAS leaking after the demo did... But why is it even in there when it only allows a certain storyline/access to certain Pokemon?

buy bionic

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived