Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
throwback

Cheek 2 Cheek debuts at #1

DiegoMonster

C3C  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think C3C will have more success than it's predecessor?

Featured Posts

DrewSens

I don't know If it's gonna have bigger success, but I am sure it will have similar success with C2C.

However, she has to promote it well... It mustn't be a careless quick release.

1 hour ago, DiegoMonster said:

:toofunny: she's hilarious

Omg, that woman made me watch the whole thing :toofunny:

I can't believe she said that with the 20 copies, they 've sold half of C2Cs first week sales  :toofunny:

DiegoMonster
59 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Metacritic is useless when it comes to Jazz album.

I don't understand why they added some reviews. The reviewers were pop reviewers. A mess. Jazz critics all loved the album, and I don't understand why reviews like Billboard or etc were included...

And in these reviews, they spoke more about Gaga than the album itself :giveup:

Didn't think about the reviews in that perspective, its true.

is there any other collaborative album between a pop female and a rock, jazz or anything different ? 

avalon x
15 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

:toofunny: she's hilarious

A-kKTY-CYAAKb11.jpg 

THIS IS REAL??! I thought everything in the gif was photoshopped! :giveup::giveup:

weed

I voted yes, and I don't think it'll beat C2C's first week sales, but I think in overall sales (like a year from now) it'll have sold more. People just appreciate Gaga's voice and personality a lot more now and I think new demographics will support her (jazz career at least).

Bradley

Voted yes, here's why:

Cheek to Cheek was released after ARTPOP, a rather controversial era. People were dubious as to Gaga's ability to maintain as a star and her ability to produce quality albums. Yet she found success despite that.

After 2015 and 2016's 'reinvention', people are willing to observe her next move. The initial hype is going to be bigger than that before Cheek to Cheek, with this said, I'm not saying Tony and Gaga can totally forego promotion and deem it unnecessary.

DiegoMonster
3 hours ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

A-kKTY-CYAAKb11.jpg 

THIS IS REAL??! I thought everything in the gif was photoshopped! :giveup::giveup:

It is, we all owe her for that show, she's the perfect choice for lg5 promo.

3 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Voted yes, here's why:

Cheek to Cheek was released after ARTPOP, a rather controversial era. People were dubious as to Gaga's ability to maintain as a star and her ability to produce quality albums. Yet she found success despite that.

After 2015 and 2016's 'reinvention', people are willing to observe her next move. The initial hype is going to be bigger than that before Cheek to Cheek, with this said, I'm not saying Tony and Gaga can totally forego promotion and deem it unnecessary.

Probably a better success critic-wise but then I'm not sure how will she do to promo both albums unless you're far far away from bein released in the same year.

RockySayTalk

I would love to vote Yes, or Similar, but debuting at #1 with a jazz album was amazing with C2C and while I hope they can do it again the sales climate is in the pits and jazz streaming won't help them in the slightest, which gives any competition an edge. Also not sure how gaga being out of the game will be (even if she has been rebranding)

can't wait for it though!

PatrickMonster

we were lucky that back then streaming wasn't factored in the Billboard 200, so we didn't have to worry about the awful jazz song streams... now its gonna be almost impossible to get another number one... I think a top 10 is going to be good enough for this one... also they wont get a Grammy for this if they release it before the Grammy deadline, because Tony won in its category 2 years in a row and they definitely wont give him another one just now...

I believe it's gonna have around the same numbers or slightly higher the first week with a solid promo prior to its release, cause people already know what to expect from that couple. And that would be enough, then she could move on to finish LG5

2 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Probably a better success critic-wise but then I'm not sure how will she do to promo both albums unless you're far far away from bein released in the same year.

They may promote it during first 2 months, or even less. And remember all the C2C promo was during ArtRAVE

Archived