question

What is the "ultimate" Gaga song?

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

If you had to pick one song out of Gaga's entire catalog as the "ultimate," what would it be? 

This is not necessarily asking what's your personal "favorite" or the "most popular" but years and years and years from now, when future generations have no context about her history and want to discover her and ask you to play something, what would you play for them? 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReidOne

Billboard-Lady-Gaga-Born-This-Way-1000-c

For me, it would be "Born This Way" ... it has everything: 

- it's the ultimate bop. No matter what musical trends may come and go, the "hook" in that chorus is undeniable. It's an earworm to end all earworms. No matter what happens in pop music in the decades to come, I don't think anyone could listen to "Born This Way" and be able to deny it's musical quality. 

- Lyrical socio-political relevance. She propelled the catchphrase that came to define an entire movement in human rights. 

- Music industry relevance ---- the 1,000th #1 song in the history of the Billboard charts

15jocart

Bad Romance, if the video is included

If not, Monster

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

ReidOne
Just now, 15jocart said:

Bad Romance, if the video is included

If not, Monster

Monster :wub:

Robo Ga

I know this might sound odd but... Heavy Metal Lover. Everything about it is just so quintessentially Gaga. For me, it's her ultimate track. 

Though if I was taking "cultural impact" into consideration...I would have to say Poker Face. 

🤖⚡️

BLACKOUTbritney

BAD ROMANCE

-The MASTERPIECE song + video

-Alexander McQueen debut

-The Fashion during the BR era

-The impact

In 20 years it will honestly be seen as probably one, if not the BEST, pop song of all time

ReidOne
Just now, Naomi said:

Jewels n Drugs

Hide contents

LG5's lead single

Hide contents

Bad Romance :staymad:

:stalkga:

2ndTimeAround

Just Dance, its what started it all :) and then send them in to a whirlwind of ever changing gaga :D 

Archived