đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

opinion

Can Gaga make a S&STour/Formation Tour in terms of grossing?

MaryJaneHolland

Can Gaga make a S&STour/Formation Tour in terms of grossing?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Can Gaga make a S&STour/Formation Tour in terms of grossing?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

No.

Gaga is going to become an indie queen, her days as a cash cow popstar are thankfully over :heart:

2 minutes ago, Seeka said:

It was. Though I can't believe you deduced that from just what I said he looked like.

Well I used to be a big fan of them (just like Gagz :hor:)

Seeka
2 minutes ago, Chump said:

Well I used to be a big fan of them (just like Gagz :hor:)

Haha I like them. I'm thinking about going through their stuff. Or at least, I remember liking 21 Guns.

venusfly

I feel like Gaga's time as a large touring force and popstar may be over, and that isn't because her music is bad or not even because its not appealing to the mass audience, it just seems that she is no longer willing to market herself. Her speeches at places like Yale make it clear that she is not going to be willing to let her label use her for money anymore, and that means no big promotion that relies heavily on exploiting the artist for the most case...

I really really doubt Gaga will have any large impact or prescence in the industry anymore if she is going to be running her own show from here, I just don't see it happening.

4 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Haha I like them. I'm thinking about going through their stuff. Or at least, I remember liking 21 Guns.

You may like their album American Idiot, that's their most gp friendly one

And Dookie from early 90s is a pop-punk bible, that one was the first record Gaga bought herself

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, LG said:

I feel like Gaga's time as a large touring force and popstar may be over, and that isn't because her music is bad or not even because its not appealing to the mass audience, it just seems that she is no longer willing to market herself. Her speeches at places like Yale make it clear that she is not going to be willing to let her label use her for money anymore, and that means no big promotion that relies heavily on exploiting the artist for the most case...

I really really doubt Gaga will have any large impact or prescence in the industry anymore if she is going to be running her own show from here, I just don't see it happening.

What you said means that she gave up, right?

venusfly
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

What you said means that she gave up, right?

I didn't mean to imply that she gave up :green: I meant to imply that she's doing this whole "lets change fame culture" thing and has implied that she is no longer going to let her label market her. We will see if she keeps to that word though.

DemeLarell
1 hour ago, Chump said:

Lol rock is no more GP friendly

Do you know any rock band debuted this century who gross at least 100 millions?

This is true but imagine a gaga rock concert. I think she can do better than other rock tour. Lol

10 minutes ago, LG said:

I think she said she's not going to appear at "high society" events. It's clear she WANTS to promote her music, it's just that Troy did many pointless things for her

By the way an established artist doesn't really need big promo to tour big, few award shows is enough. Adele and Beyonce are a proof.

Meanwhile Gaga already performed at more events this year than Beyonce. So music really is the deal

malazam
59 minutes ago, Chump said:

Just because rock was popular in 70s, 80s and 90s, and U2 got popular in that time. + they don't tour often, so those people from 70s, 80s and 90s came to see them, that's simple

There's a reason why rock artists from this century can't gross even 50 millions

Anyway, Gaga is not a new artist, it actually will give her ore attention

but anyway, Gaga can't make a gross like, even with a pop allbum, just with a bigger smash than Born This Way with 1-2 smash wolrdwide singles

The answer is: no

another shot before we kiss the other side

7 minutes ago, DemeLarell said:

This is true but imagine a gaga rock concert. I think she can do better than other rock tour. Lol

She can for sure, but not better than BTWBall (in terms of gross)

venusfly
Just now, Chump said:

I think she said she's not going to appear at "high society" events. It's clear she WANTS to promote her music, it's just that Troy did many pointless things for her

By the way an established artist doesn't really need big promo to tour big, few award shows is enough. Adele and Beyonce are a proof.

Meanwhile Gaga already performed at more events this year than Beyonce. So music really is the deal

I don't think Adele and Beyonce are easily comparable to Gaga, Adele is already legend status only a few years into her career and her music spans across so many demographics she does not need to worry about having to promote her tour, the massive explosion of 'Hello' and the giant album sales already did that for her.

Beyonce is world-renowned for putting on a good show, people will go out to Beyonce shows even if they are not regular listeners of her.

Gaga on the other hand hasn't really hit this stage yet, if she kept things up like the Monster Ball she definitely would have been however the BTWB and the ArtRave were very much shows only monsters would love. If Gaga's label doesnt sell her out hard for LG5 I do not anticipate filled arenas.

2 minutes ago, LG said:

I don't think Adele and Beyonce are easily comparable to Gaga, Adele is already legend status only a few years into her career and her music spans across so many demographics she does not need to worry about having to promote her tour, the massive explosion of 'Hello' and the giant album sales already did that for her.

Beyonce is world-renowned for putting on a good show, people will go out to Beyonce shows even if they are not regular listeners of her.

Gaga on the other hand hasn't really hit this stage yet, if she kept things up like the Monster Ball she definitely would have been however the BTWB and the ArtRave were very much shows only monsters would love. If Gaga's label doesnt sell her out hard for LG5 I do not anticipate filled arenas.

So all she needs is to release music that spans across so many demographics and then do great tours

DemeLarell
19 minutes ago, Chump said:

She can for sure, but not better than BTWBall (in terms of gross)

We'll have to see. I would cry if she released a rock album.... Tears of joy of course. 

androiduser

maybe someday, if she has a streak of very successful albums.

and by the way, anyone who can does stadiums

Archived