💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Lady Gaga Trying To Gain Mass Appeal With Side Projects?

Economy

Featured Posts

Killa

I would be surprised if Bobby hasn't analysed it and said she should this things lol. But surely it all seems things that have something to do with her. It's her being herself, and it's a healthy promotion. It's no more she asking for the camera's to come near her but the camera's feeling the hunger to come to her. So will the public.

As is this wait. It's a healthy and smart thing to do, as it is a way for her to work on a balanced pace.

djBuffoon

We've always known that she was interested in rock, theatre, and the Great American songbook though. These side projects have been most impressive, but I can't say that any of them have surprised me, in retrospect. 

Pacify Him

It's called... better management

Thanks Bobby: clap:

I’m getting on your nerves

McMonster08

It's gaining the geepee by doing what she wants, it doesn't look like some forced promotional sh*t.

Spoiler

Lady_Gaga_-_Do_What_U_Want.png

buy Do What U Want on iKoons:koons:

Solitaire

The vitriol in this thread :wtf:

@Economy I've often thought the same thing, especially with the Indy 500 appearance like how f*cking random. :deadbanana: 

I do think she genuinly enjoys all these things she's been doing, but I mean come on, I'm pretty sure Gaga understands the goodies that come from these sideprojects, like showing of her vocals with Tony/the award show covers she's been doing, expanding her fan base and exposure with AHS, C2-3C, high profile appearances at award shows she normally wouldn't appear at (Oscars). She's setting herself up for success when LG5 drops and having fun at the same time. :gaycat:

- Previously Sycothisis

Economy
2 hours ago, LG said:

I dont have a comment for the other things but if you think Gaga is pretending to like rock for appeal I'd like to know where you've been for the past 8 years when all she's spoken about is how she's a rocker :neyde:

I never said she pertended to like this stuff tho :neyde: 

Economy
1 hour ago, DanceInTheDark said:

You must be related to @Enigma :laughga:

I dont know much about that user. What about us is simmilar?

Economy
12 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

@Economy I've often thought the same thing, especially with the Indy 500 appearance like how f*cking random. :deadbanana: 

I do think she genuinly enjoys all these things she's been doing, but I mean come on, I'm pretty sure Gaga understands the goodies that come from these sideprojects, like showing of her vocals with Tony/the award show covers she's been doing, expanding her fan base and exposure with AHS, C2-3C, high profile appearances at award shows she normally wouldn't appear at (Oscars). She's setting herself up for success when LG5 drops and having fun at the same time. :gaycat:

Basically all this. Its what i think!

Im sure she genuinly enjoys it...

but im sure she also recognizes the career advantages 😏

HighlandHeart

She is never not relevant. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

DiegoMonster
16 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

not to forget the 500 instagram pics to make sure everybody knows :toofunny:

I mean, come on guys, she loves it, and she's VERY smart.

Economy
2 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

not to forget the 500 instagram pics to make sure everybody knows :toofunny:

I mean, come on guys, she loves it, and she's VERY smart.

And shes always enjoyed attention and fame despite saying she doesnt care...

No one wears a ku-ku birds nest and bleeds at the VMAs the same night and wears meat the following year and changes 3 times at an awards show with crazy outfits each time if they dont want attention :air: 

Remember when she presented award to Britney Spears at VMAs. I was cringingg at how much she was trying to rob the spotlight :wtf: Also on interviews especially if its with 2 people she interrupts like mad :awkney: 

I know she cares about fame and success and attention so thats why i always think of stuff as potential career moves. I dont buy "music not the bling" at least not to the full extent :rip: 

Archived