question

Lady Gaga Trying To Gain Mass Appeal With Side Projects?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Ive been thinking. Side projects besides keeping her somewhat relevant without releasing to create hype when she finally releases... It seems like shes targeting EVERYONE with her side projects

JAZZ: releases one album and now another coming. This gains respect in terms of tallent, gains favour among older audience in particular

ROCK: Keeps showing up in rock concerts and doing performances on stage and dressing rocky like and edgy

AMERICAN HORROR STORY: She gains exposure with an important acting role for people who like scary and horror type shows. Mostly younger people.

SPORTS: shows up to sports like when she went with Taylor and surprise show up at Indie 500. Good exposure to straight males

Is she trying to gain mass favour then get massive support when she finally releases music? Her side projects/activites are all over the place

Mister Moon

OR

Maybe!!!!!

She just do what she actually wants to do

don't be a draq, just be a queen.

Mister Moon
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

giphy.gif

She is doing what she wants to do. 

This.

don't be a draq, just be a queen.

lxdygxga

I think honestly she's just doing what she wants to do now, such as Indy 500 or just dropping into rock concerts like U2 to perform, but it just so happens that these are things that humanize her and help her out in shaking some negative energy surrounding her, perhaps.

AHS etc was of course a deliberate move to emphasize her career scope as a multi-talented entertainer rather than just another pop star, and what a great move it was. I'd say she's in a great place personally and professionally now, to come back to pop music, but on a different level than she left it.

iAstroLeo

Nah, if she was trying to get mass appeal, she wouldn't wait til everyone forgot all about it to release new music :neyde: I think she really wants to do it, so I'm happy for her :poot: 

DiegoMonster

I actually think that's a point, and by doing that doesn't mean she doesnt like it, it's both :)

I agree, and add that she likes doing that.

Brooke Candy

She's just doing what she loves and not with the main purpose to gain mass appeal. But keep hating, it's cute. 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Rock and Sports are totally "what?" Nobody knows about her at Indie 500 and I didn't even get how "rock" gets her a mass appeal

I would add Scream Queens here since both Gaga and Jamie wanted her to star there and intended to talk about it with Ryan in april. And Gaga even said this last year

venusfly

I dont have a comment for the other things but if you think Gaga is pretending to like rock for appeal I'd like to know where you've been for the past 8 years when all she's spoken about is how she's a rocker :neyde:

DemeLarell

It might be a career move and and personal pleasure. She seems happy doing it. 

Off-topic: It's funny how some people make their opinion facts..... Unless you're gaga you can't truly know her intentions. 

2020Covid19IsOurs

How about doing pr0n? Everyone watches it, make a x tape gags! Expand your audience beyond the little geys! :D

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Archived