💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Music from Haus Life video

PopThatArt

Featured Posts

PopThatArt

Remember when Gaga posted the video getting her septum pierced? That music that played, WHAT IS IT?!? 

Go see A Star is Born

Peroxide

2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"All Mine" by Lady Septum

1412273369_lady-gaga-zoom.jpg

Queen of inventing septum piercings and the gays.

uRhf0sH.png

PopThatArt
Just now, Jewelsnauras said:

its Onion Girl

Bish should release it then. LETS START A PETITION! 

Go see A Star is Born

AnglerfishbraBENUS

This instrumental scares me whatever it is.  Imagine hearing it in a club tho.  Very interesting.

antpats2
1 hour ago, Jewelsnauras said:

its the same instrumental from an Onion Girl snippet posted by an insider in 2012, so I'm guessing its Onion Girl

That's fake. You can edit dates on tumblr posts :air: 

Tara said back then that this wasn't from the album, but the "experience". Either she or DJWS said it was one of the track submissions for ARTPOP that Gaga never used or turned into a song 

Jewelsnauras
2 hours ago, antpats2 said:

Tara said back then that this wasn't from the album, but the "experience". Either she or DJWS said it was one of the track submissions for ARTPOP that Gaga never used or turned into a song 

so negative :koons:

Solitaire
13 hours ago, antpats2 said:

wtf that bass line slays. I'd imagine in a final product it'd be switched up a bit and turned into something a little more melodic, or at least with some soaring vocals on top of it. Smh ARTPOP could've been so much more aggressive sonically than it already is and that kinda makes me sad.

Off topic: does anyone know what happened to that video DJWS posted somewhere pre-ARTPOP of him playing some melody on a synthesizer and everyone was freaking out bc it sounded really nice and was probably a demo instrumental for an ARTPOP track?

- Previously Sycothisis

antpats2
On 11 June 2016 at 6:25 AM, Solitaire said:

wtf that bass line slays. I'd imagine in a final product it'd be switched up a bit and turned into something a little more melodic, or at least with some soaring vocals on top of it. Smh ARTPOP could've been so much more aggressive sonically than it already is and that kinda makes me sad.

Off topic: does anyone know what happened to that video DJWS posted somewhere pre-ARTPOP of him playing some melody on a synthesizer and everyone was freaking out bc it sounded really nice and was probably a demo instrumental for an ARTPOP track?

Yes omg!!! I tweeted about it to him recently and he said he still has that 

Solitaire
8 hours ago, antpats2 said:

Yes omg!!! I tweeted about it to him recently and he said he still has that 

Omg can you link me to the video?!? I just wanna hear it one more time :giveup: 

- Previously Sycothisis

Archived