💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Do YOU Think the "All Mine" Leak Is Real? (POLL)

BLACKOUTbritney

Do YOU think the All Mine leak is real?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Do YOU think the All Mine leak is real?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
5 minutes ago, Draug said:

well the person that leaked this has no relation to the katy leak/hack.. I think they were trying to pretend like they were though?

Ignorance is bliss.

Purr more, hiss less.

Brooke Candy

I seriously dont underatand how fans think thats real..

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Chic

If it's fake, I don't understand why all the fans who make these great songs waste their talents on making so-called leaks instead of music of their own.

iMonster

No one knows though. So I don't know why people are upset about others thinking it's real. 

No one here can confirm anything, so it's irrelevant to question why others would think it's valid. 

The people who think it's fake could also be false. Who knows? There's countless times when people claimed "no this isn't Gaga" and then later on finding out it was indeed her. Just chill out a bit. 

KarmaPolice
11 minutes ago, iMonster said:

No one knows though. So I don't know why people are upset about others thinking it's real. 

No one here can confirm anything, so it's irrelevant to question why others would think it's valid. 

The people who think it's fake could also be false. Who knows? There's countless times when people claimed "no this isn't Gaga" and then later on finding out it was indeed her. Just chill out a bit. 

As I recall none of the presumed leaked Gaga's song was real in the end...except for Aura which was a clean and HQ leaked by herself. 

Solitaire
16 minutes ago, Chic said:

If it's fake, I don't understand why all the fans who make these great songs waste their talents on making so-called leaks instead of music of their own.

If a fan made that, uploaded it to iTunes and posted the song here, I would honestly go straight to iTunes and buy it. 

Spoiler

And that's saying A LOT about me bc I'm too poor atm to want to spend money on music :flop:

- Previously Sycothisis

LadOfAbyss

I really do believe it sounds like her. It reminds me of Burning down the house vocals and everyone seemed to forget that she has the ability to create low sounding vocals. Fake or not it was very refreshing and I really wouldn't mind there being music with a similar sound to this. I mean wouldn't it be cool if she made rock more popular?

I am as vain as I allow

iMonster
17 minutes ago, Tommi said:

As I recall none of the presumed leaked Gaga's song was real in the end...except for Aura which was a clean and HQ leaked by herself. 

Lol of course Aura though because it was actually released. I also didn't mean "countless" but it's 2 specific times I'll always remember. Both when "Earthquake/Then You'd Love Me" and Nothing On (But the Radio) were "leaked".

Nothing is ever official, until it is. Though there are certain vocal cues you can tell from a particular artist. Both of these songs (though never confirmed or "official") are undoubtably Gaga. Though when first heard people didn't think so. 

My only point for this whole thing is people shouldn't be so quick to say others are wrong. Let's see what happens. . .

ARTPOPNick

It sounds like her in the end, but guys, if this was real, wouldn't it have been deleted already due to copyrights? 

Brooke Candy
4 minutes ago, iMonster said:

Lol of course Aura though because it was actually released. I also didn't mean "countless" but it's 2 specific times I'll always remember. Both when "Earthquake/Then You'd Love Me" and Nothing On (But the Radio) were "leaked".

Nothing is ever official, until it is. Though there are certain vocal cues you can tell from a particular artist. Both of these songs (though never confirmed or "official") are undoubtably Gaga. Though when first heard people didn't think so. 

My only point for this whole thing is people shouldn't be so quick to say others are wrong. Let's see what happens. . .

The leak is clearly fake. STOP.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Dawson
24 minutes ago, Jester said:

Sounds like a teenage boy voice to me tbh

The shade of it all if it ends up being Gagz :air: 

enigmaa

Undecided, bc it's lq but some vocals sound like her but some of the vocals not.:giveup:

strut it out, walk a mile💫

Archived