question

So who produced All Mine?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

Solitaire
19 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

I don't like it. It lacks 'balls'.

not you saying All Mine lacks balls when it's the most aggressive sounding song to ever be associated with Gaga's name :rip: 

Spoiler

Also I see you borrowing my idea that Tame Impala had something to do with this song, I c u bbycks, i c u and you are welcome :hor:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: you should add a poll tbh

- Previously Sycothisis

RadioIsOurs
3 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

not you saying All Mine lacks balls when it's the most aggressive sounding song to ever be associated with Gaga's name :rip: 

It might be aggressive, but it's too raw for my liking. I mean I wouldn't say that emo rock has lot of balls despite how aggressive it can be... :green: 

I like something that has more confidence and ballsiness to it, aka what Gaga has mostly done for the past 8 years.

Cristian Perez

Are any of you familiar with Kevin Parker (from Tame Impala)'s sound?

This is literally right up his alley. I think it's clear that this one and the "What's Up With Love" leak are REAL. Who knows what the sounds like without distortion though. 

As a singer I can tell you it is definitely Gaga's timbre and range.

#LG5 

RadioIsOurs
2 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

Reveal hidden contents

Also I see you borrowing my idea that Tame Impala had something to do with this song, I c u bbycks, i c u and you are welcome :hor:

And i was just asking for other opinions. I already got yours so that's done with. 

Thanks btw. :hug:

Solitaire
Just now, RainbowBlonde said:

It might be aggressive, but it's too raw for my liking. I mean I wouldn't say that emo rock has lot of balls despite how aggressive it can be... :green: 

I like something that has more confidence and ballsiness to it, aka what Gaga has mostly done for the past 8 years.

I think there's probably some electronic synths in there that we can't hear bc of the quality, the account that leaked all this stuff said that almost every song he has had guitar riffs and synths. What would you say is Gaga's most "ballsy" track to date?

I'm sure there will be more poppish stuff on the album but I really doubt there will ever be anything close to sound of "Eh Eh" or "Fashion!" on this album, so get ready to let in the art of darkness :sis:

- Previously Sycothisis

RadioIsOurs
2 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

I think there's probably some electronic synths in there that we can't hear bc of the quality, the account that leaked all this stuff said that almost every song he has had guitar riffs and synths. What would you say is Gaga's most "ballsy" track to date?

I'm sure there will be more poppish stuff on the album but I really doubt there will ever be anything close to sound of "Eh Eh" or "Fashion!" on this album, so get ready to let in the art of darkness :sis:

It's the attitude. This sounds too emo. I want something more badass. Something with more confidence and rebellous. I don't really know. This just doesn't sound like her. It might be something new, but it just isn't 'Gaga'. In fact, this sound has been done before like already in the previous decade, so it's not really anything fresh actually.

Koreku

Mark Ronson with some Tame Impala. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

KarmaPolice
8 hours ago, Cristian Perez said:

Are any of you familiar with Kevin Parker (from Tame Impala)'s sound?

This is literally right up his alley. I think it's clear that this one and the "What's Up With Love" leak are REAL. Who knows what the sounds like without distortion though. 

As a singer I can tell you it is definitely Gaga's timbre and range.

#LG5 

it sounds nothing like Gaga and what's the connection between being a singer and thinking it's Gaga? I'm a singer too and I can tell the timbre it's nothing like Gaga's. It resembles more Lana's style

This i'm sure it's a legit leak from LG5, because it's clear that IT IS Gaga singing

Cristian Perez
On 6/9/2016 at 6:24 AM, Tommi said:

it sounds nothing like Gaga and what's the connection between being a singer and thinking it's Gaga? I'm a singer too and I can tell the timbre it's nothing like Gaga's. It resembles more Lana's style

This i'm sure it's a legit leak from LG5, because it's clear that IT IS Gaga singing

LOL your reply was a little too heated. So settle.

I'm being hoenst when I say that both sound like Gaga to me. I'm not referencing STYLE at ALL. It may sound like Lana's style, but it is so Gaga's range and vibrato. 

Either way we don't have to agree. 

Archived