Music

Featured Posts

Jester

The second one has so much potential to touch and caress my soul :giveup: 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teenagechrist

So we can 100% confirm that all this ''All Mine'' thing is made by you and it is not related to LG5? @Naikens

feeling so hot tamale

1 minute ago, teenagechrist said:

So we can 100% confirm that all this ''All Mine'' thing is made by you and it is not related to LG5? @Naikens

Yes, it was a distraction 

Jester
2 minutes ago, Naikens said:

Did you produce them?

Sizzily
1 minute ago, Naikens said:

Producing it with my band

You could make a thread to dispel the rumors.

One Banned Boi

GuiUnderYou
7 minutes ago, Naikens said:

Deluded again :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Where do you think you're goin'?

2 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

You could make a thread to dispel the rumors.

I might. I'm just scared for the hate and the actual song/album won't be out till the fall

Ophelia
1 hour ago, vrajesh said:

Why do I feel it sound like 'Radiohead's' ... 'Burn the witch' 

:emma:

YES! everytime I listen to these snippets I imagine Gaga dancing to Radiohead like in that insta post :green:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Solitaire
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Definitely in the same vein as All Mine. That means most believable leak we've had in a long time. I'd love this direction, but I still don't think it's very realistic. Can you imagine her performing that **** on tour? Next to Bad Romance and Poker Face?

It would be a very bold move. And no shade, but I don't think she'd do it.

Remember she said in 2014 she makes albums for herself that are just not meant for release. I'd think that an album in this style would never see the light, unless she really decided to stop giving a **** about being a pop star.

I would be SO mad if Gaga has albums of this kind of alt slayage just laying around collecting dust.  I honestly think she would be a lot more respected (if your theory is correct) if she were to simply post these albums online somewhere so people could hear them, no big release, possibly even free downloads/streams and focus on the big releases for pop albums. I just know I would respect Gaga even more as a vocalist and artist if I knew she was actually capable of this kind of work.

Spoiler

I'm just a little pressed at the thought of my dream Gaga album never seeing the light of day and the idea that she probably actually does have albums of slayage just laying around (see Act 2 :rip: ).

Edit: I'm praying she just says **** it and releases an album like this. I'm sure there would still be more "pop-ish" songs with non-singles and possibly interlude tracks with the heavier alt sound. I'm sure critics would eat it up.

- Previously Sycothisis

GagaXCupcakke
30 minutes ago, Naikens said:

I might. I'm just scared for the hate and the actual song/album won't be out till the fall

Do you have proof? Proof that you would be willing to share with all of us?  

elijahfan

Those snippets literally remind me of the time I attended my best friend's amateur guitar concerts.... :emma: Welcome to the era of "analog" fake snippets........

Archived