Hughie Maughan

Jayne Connery

Natalie Rowe

Ryan Ruckledge

BlondeKingOfGGD

Discuss the series so far guys :D

I'm personally loving it so far

mcphee

Its so good, the changes they've made are definite improvements! 

Hope it doesn't go to sh*t mid way like last years run though :wtf:

AM98GJ
Just now, Harry said:

Haven't watched any of it yet. How many episodes have there been?

-

I'm LOVING the series

it's looking like one of the best yet :gaycat: 

BlondeKingOfGGD
3 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

-

I'm LOVING the series

it's looking like one of the best yet :gaycat: 

I totally agree! :D 

YaaaasGaga

This series is such b*llocks. The whole point of the show in the first place was to be a social experiment with real, unknown people who would be considered to never communicate with each other in society, chuck them all in a house and see what happens. This year they've completely shown that they are sell outs; they haven't chosen any real people - all they've done is gone for the people with the most instagram and twitter followers and it's absolute bulls*t, they're all the f*cking same; up their own arses and arrogant. Where's the representation from people from different walks of life? That's what it's meant to all be about, not a bunch of ex on the beach z-list wannabes who are getting their fifteen minutes of fame. This is honestly one of my favourite shows and I couldn't have been more excited but I mean for f*ck sake they've really pissed me off with the casting and I'm not watching it anymore.

saltface

Sam Giffen and Ryan Ruckledge are from the town where I grew up, watching Big Brother this series literally feels like walking into the smoking area of the local nightclub hahhaa

Harry
18 minutes ago, YaaaasGaga said:

This series is such b*llocks. The whole point of the show in the first place was to be a social experiment with real, unknown people who would be considered to never communicate with each other in society, chuck them all in a house and see what happens. This year they've completely shown that they are sell outs; they haven't chosen any real people - all they've done is gone for the people with the most instagram and twitter followers and it's absolute bulls*t, they're all the f*cking same; up their own arses and arrogant. Where's the representation from people from different walks of life? That's what it's meant to all be about, not a bunch of ex on the beach z-list wannabes who are getting their fifteen minutes of fame. This is honestly one of my favourite shows and I couldn't have been more excited but I mean for f*ck sake they've really pissed me off with the casting and I'm not watching it anymore.

Ugh really? I can already guess the type of people you mean and I don't think I can sit through that...

YaaaasGaga
9 hours ago, Harry said:

Ugh really? I can already guess the type of people you mean and I don't think I can sit through that...

Yeah I'm really disappointed in it, I thought they were better than this. I didn't even finish the launch episode because it annoyed me so much.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived