Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Spencer Pratt: "Gaga is such a fraud"

yxi

Featured Posts

untitled
1 hour ago, Clip said:

FameHooka? Idk, he's always complaining about Gaga being classy and boring and saying that she was cool and fierce years ago

FINALLY. SOMEONE SAID IT. I love you so much :woot:

šŸ’‹ Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection šŸš¬

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisGuyTony

If I have to Google your name to find out who you are then you must be an irrelevant pressed soul. :madge:Ā 

elijahfan

First: who?

Second: he seems pretty damn documented for someone who is allegedly notĀ a stan.Ā :toofunny:

Ā 

Also,Ā when will anyone in the industry get the luxury of having a "flop" nĀ°1 album?Ā :laughga:

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

What is it?

SHADE, lmao.Ā :hor:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

1 hour ago, symphonia said:

[...] Yeah, so he was my favorite superstar, and then became second-least favorite to Lady Gaga.

Why is Lady Gaga your least favorite?
Because Lady Gaga was this songwriter. We only know her name was Stefani. She was not even Lady Gaga yet, and she wrote a song with RedOne. RedOne gave it to Heidi and they put it out and everything. And then when it was on The View and getting all this press because Heidi had her Heidi fashion show, and the song ā€œFashionā€ was playing. All of sudden Lady Gaga freaked out, called Red One, ā€œThatā€™s my song! I wanted that!ā€ and da-da-da. Whatever though, her last album flopped, so she got her kaaaa-karma.

Sheā€™s such a fraud and itā€™s so frustrating. Itā€™s like, you were so edgy and creative and now youā€™re so glamorous and classy and rideĀ horses in Malibu and date the most atypical stud and ride around on the back of a motorcycle with Bradley Cooper. Itā€™s like, where are all your monsters? Give me a break.

http://www.spin.com/2016/06/spencer-pratt-the-hills-listening-in-interview/

giphy.gif

Pigrez, is that you?

ė„ˆģ™€ģ˜ ģ–“ģƒ‰ķ•œ ģ¹Øė¬µģ“ ģ°Øė¼ė¦¬ ģ¢‹ģ•„

Noir

lol at somebody from the hills calling Gaga a fraud all over Heidi montag's "singing career?" :toofunny:

monstereo

"Itā€™s like, you were so edgy and creative and now youā€™re so glamorous and classy and rideĀ horses in Malibu and date the most atypical stud and ride around on the back of a motorcycle with Bradley Cooper. Itā€™s like, where are all your monsters?"

Ā 

I don't disagree here

MJHolland
1 hour ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

MwZiLXuFkyll.jpg

he should maybe fire his hair dresser before talking **** about Gaga, you smurf drug addict lookin crackhead

gagged a little when I saw this, put it in a spoiler and warn us of the graphic content first please and thank youĀ 

Shipper

Ok, I'm gonna say it...
GAGA is relevant again! People digging up dirt from years ago and using her to get themselves some press. YES! I really do feel a fresh new filthyĀ era is starting with all the teas and leaks. LG5 is coming so haaard.

MY body is ready.

šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•

Azor Ahai

Ī™dk who he os Heidi is. At first I thought Heidi Klum but that cant be her.

Lord Temptation
28 minutes ago, T E A said:

SHADE, lmao.Ā :hor:

I like how you get meĀ :hug:

Clip

Wow I got so many likesĀ :wtfga:Ā That user must be universally hated

Archived