Spencer Pratt: "Gaga is such a fraud"

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woolfsmck
38 minutes ago, Kayla said:

It's a figure of speech, lol. It's there to say "no way," kinda.

Like if someone were to say "I drank that spoiled milk and it was delicious!" you might say "Delicious my ass." 

I'm doing a horrible job of explaining :toofunny: 

Sometimes there is no splain'in possible,,,,😍

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

ryhanna

Did I accidentally step into a time machine and transport myself back to 2008 when this dude was the least bit relevant (which he really wasn't to begin with, honestly)

Sister

lol he is the absolute bottom of the barrel, even more than his Heidi. What a laugh, the gift of laughter never runs out when this guy is considered.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Brian Ryan

People change. I don't understand all of the hate comments many of you have the said the same exact things, but in different words. :awkney:

freebit

This is one of those situations that I can't even get mad, I'm just amused & amazed that 1.) that a years long grudge is being held over Fashion of all songs, 2.) that Spencer has suddenly surfaced for who knows what reason, and is being interviewed for who knows what reason, 3.) Spencer went out of his way to praise ARTPOP on twitter when it first came out (typical success stan, smh ) 4.) That my brain even held onto that piece of info  :toofunny:

On 6/10/2016 at 8:38 AM, Bad Bromance said:

He sounds like someone who is a Gaga stan and is pressed about Gaga not releasing LG5 or possibly scrapping RedOne from the album.   :huh:

OMG, he does sound like one of them. :air:

Miel

@them receipts about Hollywood life thoooooooo

[highkey hypocritical, like she still genuine I think]

3 points in and ready for more

ANTITHESIS

He can just go to hell before he speaks of one of the greatest, if not the greatest herself, singer and songwriter in the WORLD...

My advice to you mister good-for-nothing is to go, be better than lady gaga (I highly doubt he can) and then come speak **** about one of the most influential human beings that ever roamed this planet...

thank you...

Psychedelic

Has any heard Heidi's version of Fashion? It's horrible!!

How dares he?

Archived