💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LOVE this bop by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

I don't think many people have heard this before but I love it!! It has a slight retro 80s feel to it which I like. And I don't know if it's just me but I feel that many parts of this song sounded like they could have been from Madonna's Like a Virgin album, especially songs like Dress You Up and Angel.

Poissonche

ATASHI WA MONDAIdon't know what follows. I actually like it! And I hear the Like a Virgin influence too. You go girl!

ItsTommyBitch

Yasss, an opinion thread I finally agree with :applause:The song is a bop and Nakata needs to get off his ass and continue to give Kyary great music (and stop ****ing with Perfume's style :wtf: )

The video is also one of her best ones in the last few years, a real return to form. Candy Candy still remains my fave though.

Sai and Ko is still a cute bop too :flutter:

@Majora have you bought KPP Best yet? Did you see it had an iTunes banner in AMERICA last week? :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Ferrer Zorola

this doesn't sound like like a virgin this sounds like every other J-pop song i've heard :emma: 
ninja re bang > 

LIFE IS GOOD

Mondai Girl is one of the only good songs she has recently :/

Her early stuff was strong but then her and her producer Nakata fell into the hugest slump ever during her Pika Pika Fantajin album era like.......almost every song sounded the same (and even her current songs still have that problem besides Mondai Girl)

as someone who has liked Nakata and multiple Nakata-related acts since 2008, some of his work with Kyary is......surprising, to put it in a good way..(it's not just her though, his music in general has been declining in quality across his productions; it's not to the point where it's awful but it's clear to long time fans that it's not as good as it used to be)

RadioIsOurs
20 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

this doesn't sound like like a virgin this sounds like every other J-pop song i've heard :emma: 
ninja re bang > 

The verses sound like Angel, don't you think?

Ferrer Zorola
27 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

The verses sound like Angel, don't you think?

hm I don't recall having heard a song named angel (other than Spaniard artist Belinda's song) sorry 

LIFE IS GOOD

RadioIsOurs
Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

hm I don't recall having heard a song named angel (other than Spaniard artist Belinda's song) sorry 

Angel? The song from Like a Virgin? Never heard of it? So judging you right now... :excuseu:

Ferrer Zorola
39 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Angel? The song from Like a Virgin? Never heard of it? So judging you right now... :excuseu:

lmao! I'm not that into Madonna haha I may hear it later :sis:

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived