💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga asks followers to vote Hillary

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Economy

Ok is she being paid??? Or is it just cause shes a woman?

I support Hilary too only because the alternatives to me were worse! Yes i didnt support Bernie and I have my reasons

But Gaga never gave any reasons. How can u publicly promote someone so heavily and ask people to vote for them without concret reasons and explanations? And the little she does say has to do with "strong female" etc

Im not impressed 😒😒😒

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NCgaga

You guys are so freaking dramatic.. I too liked Bernie Sanders, but I feel that a lot of the celebrities knew all along that Hillary would get it. Somehow on the inside. Gaga is not stupid. Of course she is going to support Hillary over trump. Now quit bashing her freedom of speech and expression. She is American and is representing her right to vote, passionately. Do you want her to sit by vapidly with no since of intelligence or care, like a Kardashian? No. That's not lady gaga. No one gives a **** if you disagree with her politically. If it's too hard for your small minds to grasp that she is entitled to her own beliefs and opinions, then you should pick a new fave who doesn't give a ****. 

Twitter
On June 7, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Sycamore said:

Oh god that picture is so hot,

This! :diane:

Archived