Gaga asks followers to vote Hillary

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Miel
6 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

ouch

:air:

the backlash

Not to make this "all about the GP", or to be too generalizing in general, but, like... I personally feel like a lot of her fanbase fits into the Bernie mindset. I personally feel like a lot of what she stood for is representative in Bernie, thus the backlash.

Makes sense, sadly.

edit: I wouldn't ever want her to change her candidate preference for the sake of GP. Just an observation.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lairofhk

You're a supposed "gay icon" and yet you're telling your fans to vote for Hillary, who just so happened to be opposed to gay marriage as recently as 2012. Gurl bye. Unfortunately it feels like Gaga is just part of the establishment now tbh. 

politicqxs

Gagz asking fans to vote hillary and fans asking gagz to go electro pop .. Neither is going to happen :diane:

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇦🇪 converting to ☪ and marrying four girls

PopBitch
1 hour ago, MonsterMum said:

You gorls better get ready for Queen Hillary

tumblr_o8dwv6Ezoo1qzwh14o1_400.gif

Hell to the yeah. 

aaronyoji

gaga has yet to give any legitimate reasons to vote for hillary, im sorry but saying shes a woman is not a good enough reason, and quite honestly not very feminist.... 

im all for gaga having her own opinion and stance on things, but i find it irresponsible for her to urge her many loyal fans who will do whatever she says to vote for a specific person, especially someone as morally bankrupt.  

AJH219

Lol at people "feeling less connected" to her because she doesn't support their candidate. Hypocritical fools :toofunny: Get a life and accept she doesn't care what you pressed souls think anymore. Keep it up Gaga, I'm LIVING for this fan base purge :giveup: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

andy232000
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

She can and nobody stops her.

But her encouraging her followers to follow her steps is not sitting well with some people.

Get the difference.

That doesnt give them the right to asume her reasons for voting and much less dragg her for it

Stewful2929
3 hours ago, Jacob Marley said:

Or maybe she's a highly educated woman who did her research on all candidates and chose Secretary Clinton due to their mutual opinions on several issues. 

Im not even gonna state who I support - I've voted both Republican and Democrat, but I do think that as a voting base, when you lose, you ACCEPT that you lost. Let's move forward with a country that will be led by Clinton or Trump. She beat Bernie. 

Whatever was berning is now in ashes, the quicker we move on, the quicker we have a better country.

Lol, you really think the country will be better with either one of these two people? This might be the worst election of the entire history of elections. I weep for America

Whispering
3 hours ago, FATCAT said:

giphy.gif

The minutes were added up and these are the facts. The minutes were a virtual tie. 

artRaver

Obviously she can vote for whoever the hell she wants but she's using her position to push people to vote for the candidate she's in favor of *instead of in general telling us to VOTE* and some people are so obsessive (don't tell me they're not because that's a damn lie) of her they'd actually do whatever the hell she says without getting the information themselves so they can make a decision based off of information THEY conducted.

I think celebrity endorsement in general is wrong when it comes to politics, but watch someone quote me and say I'm mad because she's not endorsing Sanders. :huh:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

PopBitch
38 minutes ago, Domino said:

Lol, you really think the country will be better with either one of these two people? This might be the worst election of the entire history of elections. I weep for America

Hillary will be a magnificent POTUS.  Trump will be a terrifying POTUS and he won't get close.  A landslide victory by Hillary will happen.  Mark my words.

Stewful2929
3 hours ago, PopBitch said:

Hillary will be a magnificent POTUS.  Trump will be a terrifying POTUS and he won't get close.  A landslide victory by Hillary will happen.  Mark my words.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Trump is extremely ahead, and that's scary

Helxig
5 minutes ago, Domino said:

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Trump is extremely ahead, and that's scary

What the f*uck is wrong with America?

I'm being serious.

How did the people become this way? Years of government control telling them to be mindless, complacent, consumer, zombies, with no critical thinking skills so that won't think for themselves? Why is the presidential election COMPLETELY just a popularity contest and based around who makes the funnier comments and smiles the most and 'speaks their mind'... because last I read, the president RUNS THE F*UCKING COUNTRY!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Jacob Marley
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

What the f*uck is wrong with America?

I'm being serious.

How did the people become this way? Years of government control telling me to be mindless, complacent, consumer zombies who don't think for themselves? Why is the presidential election COMPLETELY just a popularity contest and based around who makes the funnier comments and smiles the most and 'speaks their mind'... because last I read, the president RUNS THE F*UCKING COUNTRY!

Since when is Hilary cracking jokes? That's Trump - Secretary Clinton is the most highly qualified candidate in the history of this country.

Archived