http://e3.nintendo.com/

Nintendo games to be featured at E3:

Zelda for the Wii U and NX

Pokemon Sun and Moon

Pokemon Go

Monster Hunter Generations

Dragon Quest VII

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

Thread to be updated and beautified later today.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NintendoMONSTER
6 minutes ago, heavymetall0v3r said:

Is it on rn?

No, next week :) 

Redstreak
3 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

No, next week :) 

Last year someone made the thread like a month in advance which stopped me from having it. Haroon told me the official thread this year could only be made a week in advance so I rushed to get it :green: 

Haroon

I AM SO READY EVEN THOUGH I'M WORRIED TOO :giveup: They're not having a digital event so does that mean we'll literally only have off-screen footage of people playing Zelda U? :confused: I want an actual trailer and proper footage shown and them explaining things :giveup: 

Princess Die

Am I the only one hopeful for a 3d Mario game? Okey dokey then. :emma:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Lagg
6 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I AM SO READY EVEN THOUGH I'M WORRIED TOO :giveup: They're not having a digital event so does that mean we'll literally only have off-screen footage of people playing Zelda U? :confused: I want an actual trailer and proper footage shown and them explaining things :giveup: 

They haven't properly confirmed anything for now since they've only been arranging things in the last minute this year. I don't even think we'll have a Sun & Moon trailer this time, unlike X & Y. 

Redstreak
10 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I want an actual trailer and proper footage shown and them explaining things :giveup: 

That's what Treehouse Live is

Lagg
7 minutes ago, Avril said:

Do we even really need a thread for Nintendo this year? :green: 

I'm excited for more S&M info.

The only playable game in their booth is Zelda Wii U (confirmed) and most likely its very own E3 Trailer so don't expect much from the biggest gaming expo of the year for more S&M info. It's rather bizarre despite all the hype they've made for Pokèmon's 20th anniversary this year. They could at least make it's own E3 trailer showcasing never-before announced infos, like they did with X&Y and the Fairy type reveal tbh 

Brooke Candy

Sun & Moon :excited2:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Haroon
19 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

That's what Treehouse Live is

Oh I don't think I've ever stuck around to watch that :huh: I've always just watched the main announcement videos then left it at that, and caught up with any missed info online when they compile things together :laughga: 

26 minutes ago, Helios said:

They haven't properly confirmed anything for now since they've only been arranging things in the last minute this year. I don't even think we'll have a Sun & Moon trailer this time, unlike X & Y. 

NOOOOOO but the trailers are the best bit :noparty: Oh well, we'll see I guess :ohno: 

NintendoMONSTER

Does anyone believe they are showing some Nintendo NX infos and that they were just fooling us?

I want some NX info so badly... :air:

Lagg
23 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Does anyone believe they are showing some Nintendo NX infos and that they were just fooling us?

I want some NX info so badly... :air:

Apparently, they confirmed that the NX wont be revealed in the event because there aren't enough games to showcase it. 

39 minutes ago, Haroon said:

NOOOOOO but the trailers are the best bit :noparty: Oh well, we'll see I guess :ohno: 

Many people were frustrated when they announced that Zelda will be the main focus this year without any proper showcase for the other games especially Sun & Moon recieving just a gameplay footage in the TreeHouse (confirmed), but yeah, we'll see.

I mean who knows, maybe they planned to tease us first before throwing us doggies a bone or two during the event :green: We can only pray :giveup: 

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived