💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Gaga Room/Post Your Gaga Room!

Lum

Featured Posts

*It's not done, cuz I haven't gotten another calendar to finish the border, but I'll post anyways....

*Worship, b---hes :legend:

*And post yours! :party:

Dangerous Man

OMG! :bunny:

that was so coooooooooooool,,,..

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

I still have to actually do this, but I'm planning of getting framed vinyl records of her albums and putting them on my wall. I don't have posters because my parents won't let me put tape on my walls, because they're 'newly painted, and we wouldn't want to ruin them' :roll:

LadyLemon

That is very impressive, I now feel embarrassed at the small amount of Gaga posters I have up around my room. :smh:

I still have to actually do this, but I'm planning of getting framed vinyl records of her albums and putting them on my wall. I don't have posters because my parents won't let me put tape on my walls, because they're 'newly painted, and we wouldn't want to ruin them' :roll:

Blutack?

pink sushi

That's really cool! I love it! :)

But how old is that computer though? :flop:

You can use poster putty. That won't damage the walls. That's what i do in my dorm room since we aren't allowed to tape or thumb tack anything to the walls.

pink sushi

Here is my Gaga shrine in my dorm room. :legend:

0412120008-00.jpg

I also have a Born This Way poster on another wall since it wouldn't fit with the rest of the shrine..

Martyr Of Fame

:troll:

Not actually mine, but it is an insane collection I found, lol.

:omg:

I'm not a true fan :cry:

Gaga is Life

Wow, these rooms are perfect! I have a Gaga corner in my room. I'd fill my whole room, but my mum will never allow me to do that.

Blutack?

You can use poster putty. That won't damage the walls. That's what i do in my dorm room since we aren't allowed to tape or thumb tack anything to the walls.

That's a good idea! I haven't thought of that. I'll try it though :)

I'm too cheap to get 100 posters for my room but wait before summer. My room will be filled. :nacho:

JaysAMess

:troll:

Not actually mine, but it is an insane collection I found, lol.

That's actually slightly creepy.

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Here's a few quick pictures I took of my room. I have a load of Anime/Manga and Final Fantasy stuff too but Gaga has pretty much invaded every corner of my room :) (sorry for the rubbish pics, my mobile sucks)

Poster Wall

dsc01048eg.jpg

Little Gaga Corner (Plus Manga) Yay, Little Monster ID card

dsc01049jp.jpg

Back of door

dsc01051tt.jpg

Main Gaga corner - close ups of CDs, DVDs, Magazines and clipping boxes

dsc01053uw.jpg

dsc01057dm.jpg

One of my fav items, life size cut out of Gaga!! (and yes, that's a Ninja Turtle beside her)

dsc01054ct.jpg

Archived