đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy Perry to receive Michael Jackson Video Vanguard award at the VMAs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, SychosSoChic said:

The award is for cultural impact and the most acclaimed music videos.

Beyonce?

Madonna?

Rihanna?

Gaga?

Hell, PSY is higher up on the list of cultural impact than Katy, and that's not even shade :deadbanana:

bey already got it for her stolen videos and plagiarized choreos.

fTMc87z.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
Just now, Tozis said:

Exactly. Honestly, right now almost no one deserves this kind of award, and maybe the reason is because not every year there's an artist to reward with it (in fact, if I'm not wrong, in some editions of the VMAs no one has received it). It's just that simple, imo 

I honestly think they're just doing it now every year because ratings and attention for that show are dropping and this way they can make it seem a bit more relevant/exciting :smh:

Bio
1 minute ago, SychosSoChic said:

The award is for cultural impact and the most acclaimed music videos.

Beyonce?

Madonna?

Rihanna?

Gaga?

Hell, PSY is higher up on the list of cultural impact than Katy, and that's not even shade :deadbanana:

Beyoncé won in 2014 and Madonna in 1986 (when she was 3 years into her career).

ImpossiblePrincess

are u serious no gorl pls her videos aren't that good look at gaga's WHY DOESN'T SHE HAVE ONE YET!!

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Snow
6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

They're clearly running out of legendary artists lol

Even if Gaga would get this, I'd raise an eyebrow. Too soon. Just don't give the award at all if you can't give it someone who deserves it.

3 minutes ago, Tozis said:

Exactly. Honestly, right now almost no one deserves this kind of award, and maybe the reason is because not every year there's an artist to reward with it (in fact, if I'm not wrong, in some editions of the VMAs no one has received it). It's just that simple, imo 

This

SychosSoChic
Just now, PartySick said:

Beyonce and Madonna both already have one. Rihanna would be a great choice and Gaga definitely will deserve one sometime in the future :happy:

Pfff

i don't know what you're talking about :gaycat:

I never mentioned Beyonce or Madge :gaycat:

You're confused PartySick, are you sure you listened to ARTPOP enough times this week? You're looking a little pale :gaycat:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

DiscoHeaven23

This also probably shows that she'll have new music out at the end of the year too. 

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Bio said:

Beyoncé won in 2014 and Madonna in 1986 (when she was 3 years into her career).

then it should be gagz this year. :flutter: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

1 minute ago, Didymus said:

I honestly think they're just doing it now every year because ratings and attention for that show are dropping and this way they can make it seem a bit more relevant/exciting :smh:

I think so too, but by doing so they are setting themselves up for more embarassment. I think they noticed that their ratings are veeeery low after the 2013 edition of the VMAs or, in general, when Gaga doesn't perform, but they're not going to fix it with these kind of nonsensical mess.

PartySick
4 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

Pfff

i don't know what you're talking about :gaycat:

I never mentioned Beyonce or Madge :gaycat:

You're confused PartySick, are you sure you listened to ARTPOP enough times this week? You're looking a little pale :gaycat:

Oh yeah :usrs: I didn't get my weekly dozen plays :usrs: silly me :usrs:

đź–¤

Mark
8 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

Gurl whatever. You know damn well what i'm talking about. 

You can praise Katy's hard work, that's fine. But that Gaga shade was unnecessary.

Well the whole shady responses on this thread aren't necessary too. I'm just saying, this 'VMA' "show" has been known to give out awards to people who are more close to them, ehem Katy. Why be pressed when it's not Katy's fault. The whole thread is basically discrediting Katy's work. The award didn't say "Katy is better" award.

00026 † 10000

HEARTHUNTER

gretchen01.gif

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

An irrelevant award for an irrelevant artist from an irrelevant show, what's next? :green:

Don't come for me, Katy Perry =/= cultural impact. It's too soon. Bye.

Archived