💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

See ALL of the designers behind Gaga's C2C tour wardrobe!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Pierre said:

More like a tag in Gaga toughts :nick: A full section is too much, I'd love that, but  know, servers and stuff. :flop: 

Listen to your people @Admin!!!! 

When I joined I was actually so surprised there wasn't a fashion section, that's one of the things I love most about Gaga and I couldn't believe it didn't have a bigger place to discuss on here. I could talk about Gaga's outfits all ****ing day :firega:

1 minute ago, Pierre said:

:toofunny: It's a nice piece, it's all about the fitting :flop: And the styling, oh Brandon... 

I thought, maybe she just didn't have time that day and threw it on quickly but it looked tragic every time she wore it :toofunny: and this wig :neyde:

Cheek-to-Cheek-tour-in-Las-Vegas-5.jpg

Did brandon make that outfit out of walmart curtains??? :air:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Killa

queen of enabling fashion and king of bad styling muhahha. Some are gold some are miss. Just like **** This Way tbh.

Oh and yes thank you so much

Pierre
5 minutes ago, IWantTheFame said:

I thought, maybe she just didn't have time that day and threw it on quickly but it looked tragic every time she wore it :toofunny: and this wig :neyde:

That hair, in the Cavalli one with the heavy make up, that was very :air: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

LaMaisonGaga
38 minutes ago, Pierre said:

Once again @ARTPOPthatbooty THANK YOU so much for the work and the effort you put into this site,and the tumblr, and the twitter, it must be really hard, and once again @Admin, we need a fashion tag. :emma:

Reveal hidden contents

Amen Fashion :derpga: 

wow thank you so much! :hug: 

lamaisongaga.com

KyliesChild

Like some of the pieces. Most of them make Gaga look old and.... lumpy I guess? They don't fit her, but this made me realize how she looks way better with darker hair. Gaga let me style you!

I always wanted a fashion tag. It would be so amazing.

KyliesChild
1 hour ago, IWantTheFame said:

When I joined I was actually so surprised there wasn't a fashion section, that's one of the things I love most about Gaga and I couldn't believe it didn't have a bigger place to discuss on here. I could talk about Gaga's outfits all ****ing day :firega:

There was one, but after they updated this site to how it is now they did not have it. 

Archived