tumblr_n2f6t0xCup1qejgz3o2_250.giftumblr_n2f6t0xCup1qejgz3o1_250.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

iconicย :diane:

nowยทtawยทreeยทuhsย ย beeยทuhng

FGGrayson
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Well, that depends. I really liked the album when it came out, as in the live versions from iTunes Festival :rip:

Over time, I grew to despise the album as a bad apple, and small problems and early demo leaks made it seem like she spent 25 minutes on the album, laying down vocals. The album isn't garbage, but it's not for me.

ย 

i feel you sis, the songs on the iTunes Festival were 10x better than the studio versions :cryga:ย  Swine and ARTPOP :giveup:ย ย  the Aura demo >>>>> :giveup:

ย 

4 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

DOPE is beautiful, go listen the live performancesย :giveup:

im still pressedT cuz i was rooting for IWBWY

ย 

3 minutes ago, Elf Beast said:

3.gif

ok, i need the gretchen gif where she has a crown, lil help @PunkTheFunk ? :diane:

ย 

2 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

i know, i was SHOOK!! :diane:ย  i loved it :diane:ย ย  and i loved the meldowns even more :diane:

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป

FGGrayson
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

say no more

tumblr_oa2k4bbpEV1u6n38po1_250.gif

Thank You, i need to bookmark this with all of my other gretchen gifs, im glad yall started this trend with ha, time ago i almost never saw gifs of ha here, only on ATRL

gret.gif

ย 

21 minutes ago, Elf Beast said:

3.gif

This is us, the ARTPOP stans

tumblr_oa2k4bbpEV1u6n38po1_250.gif

ย 

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป

PunkTheFunk
7 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

Thank You, i need to bookmark this with all of my other gretchen gifs, im glad yall started this trend with ha, time ago i almost never saw gifs of ha here, only on ATRL

gret.gif

#MakeGGDGretchenAgain

kissforu.gif

CookieHWilson
54 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

oh shiiez didnt see it!

:gaycat:

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

DeanWinchester

When will ARTPOP be certifiedย platinum??ย :ohno:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

FGGrayson
4 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

When will ARTPOP be certifiedย platinum??ย :ohno:

when Interscope gets their **** together, with streaming it probably has but they are lazy af with certifications :rip:

ReidOne
On 6/5/2016 at 2:48 PM, frankgutz said:

Michael Jackson Vs Lady Gaga : King Of ARTPOP Megamix (by Robin Skouteris)

ย 

This video is life itself. Thank you.ย 

FGGrayson
Just now, ReidOne said:

This video is life itself. Thank you.ย 

you are welcome, and if you go to his fb profile, you can download for free the whole album :diane:

ReidOne
On 6/5/2016 at 2:48 PM, frankgutz said:

Michael Jackson Vs Lady Gaga : King Of ARTPOP Megamix (by Robin Skouteris)

ย 

OK, so I've literally just watched this video 5x in a row and texted the link to my best friend (who is also a MJ & Gaga fan). This is seriously ---- perfect.ย 

#JusticeForARTPOP

FGGrayson
5 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

OK, so I've literally just watched this video 5x in a row and texted the link to my best friend (who is also a MJ & Gaga fan). This is seriously ---- perfect.ย 

#JusticeForARTPOP

i know, i was so excited when it came out, it's pure perfection, im glad you liked it :)

#JusticeForARTPOP :pawsup:

• CyanLights locked this topic
  • CyanLights unlocked this topic

Archived