💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

General: ARTPOP stans lounge | DWUW & R.Kelly drama on talk

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
On 7/23/2018 at 5:55 AM, monster4life231 said:

Could I be included in the list of ARTPOP stand please? 

On 7/23/2018 at 5:00 AM, WokePop said:

why am I not tagged? I been stanning this album since 11/13/2013

On 7/26/2018 at 4:46 AM, Carpet Shark said:

I wanna be part of the ARTPOP army!

Yall are part now of the ARTPOP Army

12 hours ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

It really sucks, though. DWUW is such an integral part of the ARTPOP narrative. I wish she'd release the solo version. ARTPOP got the cold shoulder yet again. Imagine The Fame without PaparazziThe Fame Monster w/o Alejandro or Born This Way without Judas. :messga:

Having him was a bad idea since day 1, can't believe the Spotify numbers will suffer for it, it was one of the better songs in the album and now is all gone thx to R. Kelly, i understand why she's doing this but it's honestly unfair for her and her work, sad she also had to apologized for it and for the video

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

Lady Gaga Apologizes for Working with R. Kelly and Promises to Remove "Do What U Want" from Streaming

After mounting pressure to speak out and apologize for working with R. Kelly back in 2013, Lady Gaga issued an emotional statement detailing why she made the song and how she completely believes the women who spoke out in Lifetime's Surviving R. Kelly documentary.

DwhvBCvVYAA-SAl.jpg:large

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

monster4life231
17 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

Yall are part now of the ARTPOP Army

Having him was a bad idea since day 1, can't believe the Spotify numbers will suffer for it, it was one of the better songs in the album and now is all gone thx to R. Kelly, i understand why she's doing this but it's honestly unfair for her and her work, sad she also had to apologized for it and for the video

Thank you!

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived