💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

General: ARTPOP stans lounge | DWUW & R.Kelly drama on talk

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
27 minutes ago, zebulonpyke said:

I'd love to be on the list. ARTPOP changed my life.

I can remember feeling lost in my life during that time. I had just started school, I didn't know if I was ready...I just needed my world to open up to and to better understand myself. Then, one night, while writing a review of the album, the meaning of the title track really struck me. The infinite number of possibilities that exist, the idea that everything that exists is the creation of someone else and that you have the power to shape and create the world in that way...it totally blew my mind. I probably put the track on loop for about an hour, just wandering campus, pondering this revelation. I loved the message, as I would come to understand (or interpret) it of embracing your mess, embracing all of the paradoxes that make you who you are. So much of ARTPOP, to me, was about not being overly analytical. I've spent so much of my time overthinking everything, but ARTPOP taught me that 'sometimes, the simplest move is right'; sometimes, even if it doesn't feel eloquent or pretty, you have to express yourself in a particular way. Sometimes, even if it doesn't seem like it makes sense, that's how you're feeling/that's what you need. 

Also, Gaga's journey with the record of coming to terms with her celebrity/kind of deconstructing the Gaga persona is we knew it was INCREDIBLY interesting and also struck a very personal chord. I had sort of constructed a persona of my own and performed my life like theatre for the sake of appearances (and to distract from my own pain) and, it seemed like just as fantasy and reality collided for Gaga, they collided for me as well. Having her as a reference point during that time was INCREDIBLY important. I will forever be grateful that Gaga reminded me during ARTPOP that you don't always have to be perfect. I can't even totally put it into words, but I ****ing love that record. 

wow, that's a beautiful meaning for that record, thanks 4 sharing and im glad ARTPOP means a lot for u, welcome to the army sis :giveup:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto

So, my phone decided to bless my ears today with the hidden gem that is Stache. I don't care that it's been years; I just need ARTPOP act II in my life:giveup:

Free my mind

FlopSlurper
5 minutes ago, Magneto said:

So, my phone decided to bless my ears today with the hidden gem that is Stache. I don't care that it's been years; I just need ARTPOP act II in my life:giveup:

sis this version is pitched down a little :poot: 

Magneto
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

sis this version is pitched down a little :poot: 

I know, I don't think the real one is on YT though :interestinga:

Free my mind

FlopSlurper
8 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I know, I don't think the real one is on YT though :interestinga:

isn't it this one? :oprah: 

Magneto
3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Tbh this one sounds pitched to me. I think I have the other version on my phone. Have I been living a lie?

BgJumFO4ZuV7a.gif

Free my mind

FlopSlurper
10 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Tbh this one sounds pitched to me. I think I have the other version on my phone. Have I been living a lie?

BgJumFO4ZuV7a.gif

Seems like it :poot: sorry about that but at least you're woke now :poot: 

I mean, the instrumental of the one I posted sounds the same right?

SilkSpectre0
40 minutes ago, Magneto said:

So, my phone decided to bless my ears today with the hidden gem that is Stache. I don't care that it's been years; I just need ARTPOP act II in my life

Omg I remember hearing this the first time. I'll never stop hoping we get ACT 2 :excited2:

FrankGutz
8 hours ago, Magneto said:

I actually download from yt the song and put it in ARTPOP as bonus :poot:   when will BN

7 hours ago, Trepadation said:

774484-japan-lady-gaga.jpg

iconic moment in herstory

#Legends

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
8 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

#iconic

• 1 month later...
FrankGutz

Hi sistrens @Bebe @PartySick can any of you help me? i was thinking to move this the Conversation Area maybe? since we are a community that loves ARTPOP and talk about, i posted it at first as a Throwback thread here, but since some members would still love to get back here to talk about it and share thoughts or comments i think it would fit better that section, 

Plus, i dont want people get WP for bumping old threads, or getting lock because of it, can yall help pls? it would be so lit & cool tbh :giveup:

FrankGutz
7 minutes ago, Kaboku said:

ARTPOP slays me 24/7 Never stopped never will.

same, it still sounds cool for me :giveup:  the energy is just flawless

3 minutes ago, soixont said:

This thread is so beautiful. Just relived Stache. AMAZING.

ik, im still pressedT Dope made it and Stache didnt :cryga:

• CyanLights locked this topic
  • CyanLights unlocked this topic

Archived