question

What do you love about Gaga?

SamJ

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

Love really is too hard to describe via words. I feel love for Gaga, a longing. I love that i she created a space in which it was possible for us to feel connected.

What i love the most is probably how fake, elusive, plastic, she can be and yet so sincere and fragile. The dicotomy is what i love about her. There's always been something very dual about her, and it feels so extreme that it creates this imense chaotic, esoteric, even sensual power that draws me. Also the decadence of it all.

culturedbrat
1 hour ago, Killa said:

Love really is too hard to describe via words. I feel love for Gaga, a longing. I love that i she created a space in which it was possible for us to feel connected.

What i love the most is probably how fake, elusive, plastic, she can be and yet so sincere and fragile. The dicotomy is what i love about her. There's always been something very dual about her, and it feels so extreme that it creates this imense chaotic, esoteric, even sensual power that draws me. Also the decadence of it all.

I coudln't have said it better myself!   

Personally, I would also like to add she is a true artist, in the sense that everything she does has a meaning behind it, even an agenda. The biggest misconception about this business is that it is seemingly shallow, when in reality it's anything but. Lady Gaga embodies that. Herself is art.

Her music, foremost, which I will forever return to and cherish. But also her presence. She is somebody whose presence in the industry continually adds flavor to. The name "Lady Gaga" has so much weight to it and so much variety in the same way that Michael Jackson, Madonna, Prince, David Bowie, etc. do. Her eclectic style both sonically and in terms of fashion have had a measurable impact on modern music and I love that. I love that we've been able to watch a new legend grow before our eyes. It's mesmerizing. She's an inspiring, fierce woman and that bleeds into her music. You can feel the effort she puts into her work and that she is a genuine human being who truly believes in the art she's making. The outlook she has on the world is markedly different than that of other artists of her caliber if you really think about it and is more akin to that of underground and indie artists. That's why I love her. 

Brian Ryan

She's voting for Hillary for president, she tries to see the other side even when her fans are acting like morons specifically people who did not like her join on the war that would change the face of youtube and her first tweet about Orlando. I love that she's brave. Beautiful. We both share a past with eating disorder as well as other things I don't want to mention online. She's a great songwriter. Humble. A good role model even though she's not necessarily trying to be one... just doing what she loves. I think a lot of people can learn from her attitude including a lot of her fans on this website and the gp on racism, classicism, feminisim, human rights, kindness, and accepting of other views.

Lucas

Amazing pop records, very artistic, can sing, amazing performer, very comitted to music, was fearless & had a very interesting personnality & ideas about life

I love the music, but what I love that I feel almost no other pop star does as well is candids fashions. I love checking Gaga's candids – especially during promo periods where her and her stylist are serving conceptual, well-executed looks multiple times a day. She tells a story with the way she looks like no other pop star in the game.

AlphaMonster

First and foremost Gaga played an undeniable role in me coming to terms with the fact that I am a fàg. 

Other than that she is simply an amazing artist. Singing, dancing, creativity, I adore her artistry. 

Lord Temptation

Gaga is such a pure force for love and bravery that to even think about how much I love her will make me cry. She is my everything, my Jesus, my Kubrick.

EDIT: But okay. To be specific I love her humility. Her raw passion to be nothing other than who the f*ck she is. How she moves with passion. And of course her unending devotion to equal rights.

• 2 weeks later...
Yepiz92

lately nothing she is becoming unappealing, she used to be everything to me now not so much I'm still looking forward to her music but her as a celebrity/actress/whatever not so much she has nothing of the person I used to admire.

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived