💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you love about Gaga?

SamJ

Featured Posts

SamJ
4 minutes ago, Red said:

Right now I am loving that she is being 110% real in the past few years, no more taking bullshit from her fans, her team, nobody. As Taylor Swift said very wisely, Gaga is fully LIVING right now.

Yes I'm glad that she is doing what she feels comfortable with doing a lot more recently and taking more control with her life and living it how she wants but still I find that when you see her in interviews she seems a bit down lately and sad so i hope she can be fully happy in the future!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTHUNTER
2 minutes ago, Red said:

And then people complain when we say her fans are horrible, you took your time to write a thing you don't like about her in an appreciation thread  

There are so much more things I love about her!

Think twice about the "horrible fans" comment, I'm definitely not part of them :air: I've been deffending her for months and supporting all of her choices (even the fillers). I just want her to feel good about herself and stop being insecure because insecurity can damage her permanently. 

What I don't like about her is completely irrelevant but I wanted to post a balanced comment since I don't see her as a goddess or something but more as an older sister :unicorn:

Jase

Her beautiful voice, her boldness, her bravery, the fact she's so passionate and multi-talented. I could go on :wub:

HEARTHUNTER
10 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

:neyde: x30000

I love her natural beauty, her view on humanity, the wish for the world to become a better Planet. Her activism, her artistry, the IDGAF attitude and that she is basically a rockstar in disguise. 

I know right!? I really care about her well being and her health!

I'm so here for activism and I'm truly looking forward to more statements from her and actions!

I miss the fact she used to be fearless and I miss her attitude too... Hopefully she'll feel much stronger once LG5 comes out

LadOfAbyss

tbh I love it when she screams :D I Hope everyone is having a good day :D Welcome back everyone :D 

I am as vain as I allow

SamJ
3 minutes ago, LadOfAbyss said:

tbh I love it when she screams :D I Hope everyone is having a good day :D Welcome back everyone :D 

And I love it when she screams. Get out of your fuc*ing seats and dance (in concerts)

Bellatrix

I love her for her music and her voice.

That's all I can say at this point as I don't really like what she has become, but if it has made her happier than that's good for her.

LebaneseDude

She supports Hillary. :lolga:

640_hillary_clinton_lady_gaga_insta_2015

----

On a serious note, I like her realness. What attracted me to her wasn't her fake persona that many people here are longing that she returns to. I loved her acoustic songs. Those are what made me love her. They were the few times the real her shone through,

As she opened up more and more, I became more of a fan. I will always owe her for Born This Way.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

Red
14 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

There are so much more things I love about her!

Think twice about the "horrible fans" comment, I'm definitely not part of them :air: I've been deffending her for months and supporting all of her choices (even the fillers). I just want her to feel good about herself and stop being insecure because insecurity can damage her permanently. 

What I don't like about her is completely irrelevant but I wanted to post a balanced comment since I don't see her as a goddess or something but more as an older sister :unicorn:

You are, you literally took your time to hate someone with 0 need

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

SamJ
2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I love her for her music and her voice.

That's all I can say at this point as I don't really like what she has become, but if it has made her happier than that's good for her.

I dont think she is a different person now than she was 8 years ago she is the same person she is just choosing to make different choices, do different things and act in a different way and connect differently through the media to the public and her fans she is still the same gaga on the inside. So I don't agree about the whole not liking what she has become.

HEARTHUNTER
1 minute ago, Red said:

You are, you literally took your time to hate someone with 0 need

Yeah there was no need to hate on something she does, but you're saying I hate her? God no :saladga:

Listen, I don't wanna argue with you because I appreciate you but I have the right to be entitled to my own opinion right?? :saladga:

The worst part in this is that you literally focussed on the negative part of the comment and not the positive part which is the most important :saladga:

Decodekid

Personally her music is not like normal music is like Gaga genre like there's always something special in her music that it is completely separated from all types of it. Her creativity, her braveness, also because she fights for what she loves and what she stands, she is a teacher.

Im Harol don't tell anyone

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived