Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you love about Gaga?

SamJ

Featured Posts

SamJ

I think people love gaga for so many different reasons because she is such a complex character!

I love her passion for all types of music, you can tell that she is a true artist as she is so creative in as many possible ways as she can be, and she has showcased her passion and enthusiasm through many ways such as her lighthearted and hilariously cool lyrics in some songs on the fame. I'm listening to Disco Heaven for the first time in a while and I love how many vibes you can feel whilst listening to it, she sounds cool, she sounds like she is having fun, she sounds determined for success and she sounds like a rockstar all at the same time.

Another thing I love about gaga is her natural appearance, I think she is one of the most beautiful women in the world in my opinion, her facial features are so cool, I like her big eyes, her nose, her jawline and I also like her hair however she has it. I also love it when she wears shades aswell she looks like a really cool rockstar when she has her sunglasses on. She just owns her look all of the time and even if stereotypically gaga doesn't have the normal what is perceived as pretty features which dominate the 2016 model industry such as having a small nose etc it doesn't matter she is so beautiful and she knows it!

Most of all i love her brave personality and her confidence and f you attitude that she has to so many issues in todays society. Her personality is always shining whether its through her songs, her live performances which can be very inspirational at times, through her speeches etc etc.

So those are some qualities of Lady Gaga that i adore, what are yours.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

literally everything 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

SlaeUrAnus

I loved her fierce attitude and her art.

In my messy era.

Mujinkyaku

I love that she pours all of her soul and being in what she does. When she succeeds it's amazing. And when she falls flat on her face, at least it's not for lack of trying.

She's the modern pop artist who I feel has the most artistic verve. 

Gagz Stan

I like that she focuses only on pop music and no other distractions...... (jk) 

I love everything about her!

MaryJaneHolland

i like that wherever she goes, award shows, i'm 100% sure that she'll steal the show..

i love that she always surprises, you never know how will she look, what will she wear, will she be more ''normal'' or wear outrageous outfits..

her live performances are complete art, her voice, her videos 

EVERYTHING :wub:

HEARTHUNTER

What I love : Her passion, her creativity and her good heart.

What I hate : Her lack of coherence, the fact she smokes, the filler abuse :neyde:

Red

Right now I am loving that she is being 110% real in the past few years, no more taking bullshit from her fans, her team, nobody. As Taylor Swift said very wisely, Gaga is fully LIVING right now.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

SamJ
2 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

What I hate : Her lack of coherence, the fact she smokes, the filler abuse :neyde:

I dont think she naturally lacks coherence I mean if you look at the fame just dance, poker face and Lovegame as single releases were pretty coherent in sound, she did brand her self as consistent early on in her career so I kind of disagree with that and then the fact she smokes and having fillers aren't really personal qualities they are just things she does so I dont dislike that really because its her choice. But yes her passion is extraordinary .

Red
5 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

And then people complain when we say her fans are horrible, you took your time to write a thing you don't like about her in an appreciation thread :awkney: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The Surrealist
7 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

:neyde: x30000

I love her natural beauty, her view on humanity, the wish for the world to become a better Planet. Her activism, her artistry, the IDGAF attitude and that she is basically a rockstar in disguise. 

Swan Heart

Her passion, her talent, her discipline (which I'm also quite jealous of) and her good heart.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

HEARTHUNTER
Just now, UK Monster said:

I dont think she naturally lacks coherence I mean if you look at the fame just dance, poker face and Lovegame as single releases were pretty coherent in sound, she did brand her self as consistent early on in her career so I kind of disagree with that and then the fact she smokes and having fillers aren't really personal qualities they are just things she does so I dont dislike that really because its her choice. But yes her passion is extraordinary .

I meant coherence in her beliefs and what she says!

I don't like the fact she uses fillers because it destroys her natural beauty. Her first filler injection  (Emmy Awards) was okay because it enhanced her features and made her look wonderful, but the one she got around November deformed her face. She used to be so fierce and fearless, I just translate those fillers as insecurity and fear and I want her to feel better about herself you know? Now her face rested pretty well but I hope she will stop.

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived