Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Lady Gaga is rumored for Las Vegas residency.

asana15

Featured Posts

KyliesChild
6 hours ago, LG said:

Yes, she did a week(?) long residency at the Roseland Ballroom just before ARTPOP released

It was during the G.U.Y era around her birthday and yes, there was 7 dates.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Decodekid

I mean if it is for performing Jazz covers every night I'm not here for it 

Long Live Gretchen

AJH219

I'm going to need my fave singers to stop plopping down in Las Vegas. First Celine, then Shania, and now possibly Gaga? Huntys, I'm not flying my ass to Vegas when there are least 4 different arenas where you can perform within a 2 hour drive of me :madge: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

elijahfan
9 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

And when Britney started her residency there they said Vegas was for hasbeen. :awkney:

It is, tho. That's total bullshit, she would never do that now, at least not in the context of her solo pop career.

Sizzily

Singing Jazz? What kind of classic Vegas act?! :giveup: 

One Banned Boi

The Child
18 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

It is, tho. That's total bullshit, she would never do that now, at least not in the context of her solo pop career.

It is not cause if Britney wanted she could have another successful tour. She just doesn't want to tour.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

It is not cause if Britney wanted she could have another successful tour. She just doesn't want to tour.

After the sinking ship that was Britney Jean? One could hardly deny this Vegas residency happened at a very convenient moment.

The Child
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

After the sinking ship that was Britney Jean? One could hardly deny this Vegas residency happened at a very convenient moment.

Britney Jean flopping happened because of Vegas lol.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

elijahfan
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Britney Jean flopping happened because of Vegas lol.

Her Vegas show started pretty much a month after the album release, so I have no idea what you're actually talking about. I'm not sure she or her label had much faith in this record in the first place, so this residency was a sure way to limit the disaster. I mean let's not fool ourselves.

TimisaMonster

The news keeps getting worse every day here it seems :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

The Child
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Her Vegas show started pretty much a month after the album release, so I have no idea what you're actually talking about. I'm not sure she or her label had much faith in this record in the first place, so this residency was a sure way to limit the disaster. I mean let's not fool ourselves.

I'm a big Britney stan and the Vegas residency was rumored since March 2013, they just put out Britney Jean to promote the Vegas residency, everything was about the Vegas residency. I'm not fooling myself I'm just stating facts.

Nicole

I can see a mini-residency like Roseland. I'm not against it, I'm planning on going to Vegas next year so it might be convenient for me haha. 

elijahfan
13 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I'm a big Britney stan and the Vegas residency was rumored since March 2013, they just put out Britney Jean to promote the Vegas residency, everything was about the Vegas residency. I'm not fooling myself I'm just stating facts.

And so am I... But like I said, they probably sensed the album wouldn't do that great. A Vegas residency is never a good sign.

Warholiness

"it is all speculation"

I swear some of you girls have selective perception. :koons:

I'm here for a residency with Tony for the C2C sequel as opposed to a full-out tour. I think it's too early in her career for her to do a solo residency for her pop music.

Archived