💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga is rumored for Las Vegas residency.

asana15

Featured Posts

Bad Monster Kid

It's not gonna happen. Not this early in her career. They obviously want her but nothing has been signed. 

"It's All speculation." :madge:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

You guys do realize this could be really cool actually. It could be a way to promote the new album, like she could do a one week residency a la Roseland. Everyone needs to chill. Obviously it just be a way of opening up the venue

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

antpats2

It could be a mini residency like the Roseland one, just as a short one-city 'tour' for the next Jazz album so she can move onto the LG5 tour 

venusfly

Hopefully they mean its a short stint like the Roseland Ballroom residency otherwise my stan card will quiver

Born To Slay

If she did this, I think it'd be kinda cool. I was just in Las Vegas less then 2 months ago to see Britneys show and it was a really fun time. The 4 days in Vegas were some of the best of my life. I went on roller coasters, the high roller and saw all kinds of cool ****. And on top of that I saw Britneys amazing show twice. I'd love to do it all again, plus adding Lady Gaga to my list of artists to see. 

Of course, it'll take a while to go back to Vegas because I just went but I hope to go back by 2018. 

gagata

why not ? She had been touring for every years of her carreer

Helxig

Oh do they do week/2 week long residencies? I was under the impression such a gig was usually for months at a time.

And now that it's confirmed that this will be happening next year... it could be okay.

For just a week or two... month max...  could be fun for her and could be good promo or something.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

TropicOfCANCER
4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Oh do they do week/2 week long residencies? I was under the impression such a gig was usually for months at a time.

And now that it's confirmed that this will be happening next year... it could be okay.

For just a week or two... month max...  could be fun for her and could be good promo or something.

this.

honestly, if this is true, it's very likely going to be a short stint and it will even more likely be related to the jazz album since Tony probably doesn't want to tour around the country as much. 

venusfly
37 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Yes, she did a week(?) long residency at the Roseland Ballroom just before ARTPOP released

flopheart

I think her new album with tony will be performed as tour in this residency, you know, Tony isn't a kid anymore, it would be a lot more easy for him

GagaMyBlood95

No, at least not for her pop record. She obviously is a global touring force, she doesn't need to limit herself to one single town, not matter the paycheck..

As for C3C, that might happen but I really hope it doesn't :rip: 

Spock

not her for this all, be it for the actual album or (I can't even believe I'm saying this) the jazz record. Gaga needs to promote, not set up shop in Vegas for a residency where she'll be inaccessible for almost everybody.

lmao this pre-era has been a huge disappointing mess after another.

3afAVX.gif

(inb4 but she sang at the oSCArS!!!!!111!!! GRAMMYS!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!11!!1 those were great but they don't count)

who will love me when the night is over

River

Fake like LG5

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived