💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

20th anniversary of Metallica's "Load" - June 4th

ck105

Featured Posts

I know there aren't a lot of rockers here, but if you listen at all to any rock radio over the last 20 years you've heard songs such as "Until It Sleeps", "Hero of the Day", "King Nothing", "Bleeding Me" and "Ain't My Bitch" at least a few times from this album.

Metallica_-_Load_cover.jpg

RAMROD

The very album that signs they got into downward spiral and turned into shxt. It  have never been the same since.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bad Bromance

One of my favorite Metallica albums of all time.  Perhaps it's because they released this album during a very good time in my life.  Don't get me wrong, though, their 80's albums are classic and literally untouchable.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

ChasingGhosts

A favourite, but probably their last decent album. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

24 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

One of my favorite Metallica albums of all time.  Perhaps it's because they released this album during a very good time in my life.  Don't get me wrong, though, their 80's albums are classic and literally untouchable.

Well I'd throw in the Black Album with their 80's albums as a classic, but that being said, I think this particular album, although not on the level of the classics, is very good if you take it strictly on its own terms.

Michelle

Hell yes! I was just listening to this today. This was years after I even became a fan. Love them 🤘🏻

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Nirvana

Yeah, I love Metallica! One of my earliest faves of metal! Load is maybe not their strongest work, but their 80's albums are all so strong it cannot be compared to anything. I don't want to compare it to even their own later work! Also black album is a classic, but many of the songs are overplayed (to me). Load is as a rock album a very solid one, my favourite songs are Bleeding Me and Until it sleeps. :heart:

Snow
8 hours ago, ck105 said:

Well I'd throw in the Black Album with their 80's albums as a classic, but that being said, I think this particular album, although not on the level of the classics, is very good if you take it strictly on its own terms.

8 hours ago, PennyroyalTea said:

Yeah, I love Metallica! One of my earliest faves of metal! Load is maybe not their strongest work, but their 80's albums are all so strong it cannot be compared to anything. I don't want to compare it to even their own later work! Also black album is a classic, but many of the songs are overplayed (to me). Load is as a rock album a very solid one, my favourite songs are Bleeding Me and Until it sleeps. :heart:

Agreed:)

Bad Bromance
On June 4, 2016 at 0:34 AM, ck105 said:

Most definitely!!  Black album is a metal masterpiece.  :rockstar:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived