Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Muhammad Ali passes away at 74

FATCAT

Featured Posts

FATCAT

Muhammad Ali, the silver-tongued boxer and civil rights champion who famously proclaimed himself "The Greatest" and then spent a lifetime living up to the billing, is dead.

Ali died Friday at a Phoenix-area hospital, where he had spent the past few days being treated for respiratory complications, a family spokesman confirmed to NBC News. He was 74.

"After a 32-year battle with Parkinson's disease, Muhammad Ali has passed away at the age of 74. The three-time World Heavyweight Champion boxer died this evening," Bob Gunnell, a family spokesman, told NBC News.

Ali had suffered for three decades from Parkinson's Disease, a progressive neurological condition that slowly robbed him of both his legendary verbal grace and his physical dexterity. A funeral service is planned in his hometown of Louisville, Kentucky.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/muhammad-ali-greatest-all-time-dead-74-n584776

Purr more, hiss less.

En_Sabah_Nur

You beat me to it sis!  Another Legend Dies...  May he R.I.P.  :(:(:(

Egypt. W

Nicole

"You my opposer when I want freedom. You my opposer when I want justice. You my opposer when I want equality. You won't even stand up for me in America for my religious beliefs and you want me to go somewhere and fight but you won't even stand up for me here at home."

A great man, RIP. 

SlayMeToVenus

Wait. For some reason I thought he died like thirty years ago. :air:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

JustPokeHerFace

Why are so many legends dying in 2016? Anyway, may be rest in peace. 

RAMROD

Bummed. But he had been battling parkinson for years, so I am somewhat knew he will passed. Still sad tbh. Rest In Peace.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Morphine Prince

R.I.P. 

So many iconic figures passing away this year.... 

Michael Woodson

So sad, another legend gone. Without a doubt the greatest of all time. He had the best quotes in history. R.I.P Champ!

lego

So sad! :(

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

FreePalestine

Teal Ambition

Parkinson's is a terrible disease :(

RIP.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived