đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Timberlake/ Gaga among rumored headliners for new Park Theater

Curio5

Featured Posts

Greg
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

If she did a residency this "early" in her career, even I'd be throwing out that comment. The past few months have been nothing but Hollywood "sellout" after sellout.. 

Vegas has the reputation of being 'where stars go to die'. Her Roseland shows were different because that was 7 shows to commemorate the closing of the venue. There's just nothing about a Vegas residency at this point of her career that would be a good idea, so I'm hoping this is just an attempt to get some press for this new arena. 

Iwontell

Maybe a (very) short residency...maybe...but staying for years in the same spot, doing the same thing...it's so unlike her...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

FATCAT
9 minutes ago, Greg said:

Vegas has the reputation of being 'where stars go to die'. Her Roseland shows were different because that was 7 shows to commemorate the closing of the venue. There's just nothing about a Vegas residency at this point of her career that would be a good idea, so I'm hoping this is just an attempt to get some press for this new arena. 

Well, I meant specifically in Vegas, and I'd honestly consider Roseland special artRave dates.

Purr more, hiss less.

YaaaasGaga

A Vegas residency would be the worst possible thing she could do this early on in her career, she's just getting started for crying out loud, she's not even released a fifth album yet my god I watch other people's meltdowns on here over nothing but this is serious plz no (unless they're talking about a residency that's under a month for like C3C or something like that in which case I could get down with that)

JusKeepBreathin

I bet it will be Timberlake. He has kids and it seems like he loves his kid enough to not want to tour. It will give him the ability to perform and stay with his family full time. I bet he has talked to Britney about her time in Vegas. But Gaga has nothing to prove with touring anymore, she could also be looking for a residency so that she can get married and stared on her family. But I think it will be JT

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Curio5
11 minutes ago, just4fun said:

I bet it will be Timberlake. He has kids and it seems like he loves his kid enough to not want to tour. It will give him the ability to perform and stay with his family full time. I bet he has talked to Britney about her time in Vegas. But Gaga has nothing to prove with touring anymore, she could also be looking for a residency so that she can get married and stared on her family. But I think it will be JT

Getting married and starting a family those are legit reasons yes

Archived