Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Texts show Amber was abused even before marriage

Redstreak

Featured Posts

SKANK
1 minute ago, Chelsea Symona said:

She has made 27,000 this year. That is a far cry from Johnny's millions. Nor is that a tremendous amount of money. Please don't compare a known celebrity to people starving to death all over the world. They are not comparable.

Are you telling me that for her role in The Justice League, which she is currently filming, she is being paid twenty seven thousand dollars? No, of course not. She is also cast in the Aqua Man movie. If you are slated to star in two super hero movies, you are not making twenty thousand dollars a year. That is a bunk number.

According to Google her net worth is nine million, regardless of the accuracy of that number she certainly is in a position as a working actress and public figure to make more money this year then most people will see in a life time, and certainty in a position where alimony is unnecessary.

ItsTommyBitch
31 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Okay so gender aside, why do you personally believe an individual is "entitled to maintain a certain lifestyle after a divorce?"

Didn't say "entitled", just that its allowed. There's nothing preventing it I mean. It's not my belief, its just a societal practice that people, especially upper class people, have and make protections for themselves so that they do not go down a class or whatever. There are things in place to protect people from essentially losing their livelihood post divorce, it just is :shrug:

I have to go back to a gendered example :sis: A man gives up his job because his wife starts her own company and it becomes very successful. He becomes a stay-at-home dad to take care of the kids. The wife divorces the husband and he has not been working for several years and would have trouble staying afloat. He's probably going to get something in all the divorce proceedings and she might even pay him spousal support because of the wide gap in their earnings or whatever.

How I feel about that isn't really important.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

holy scheisse

I'm so disheartened by this because Johnny was my favorite actor growing up. However he deserves to pay whatever she wants it if he was abusing that woman he was supposed to be dating/loving. 

SKANK
3 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Didn't say "entitled", just that its allowed. There's nothing preventing it I mean. It's not my belief, its just a societal practice that people, especially upper class people, have and make protections for themselves so that they do not go down a class or whatever. There are things in place to protect people from essentially losing their livelihood post divorce, it just is :shrug:

I have to go back to a gendered example :sis: A man gives up his job because his wife starts her own company and it becomes very successful. He becomes a stay-at-home dad to take care of the kids. The wife divorces the husband and he has not been working for several years and would have trouble staying afloat. He's probably going to get something in all the divorce proceedings and she might even pay him spousal support because of the wide gap in their earnings or whatever.

How I feel about that isn't really important.

I know what alimony is. I understand how it works and why it exists. I was asking for your opinion about whether or not you think it ought to exist, if you don't feel comfortable sharing your opinion that is okay.

Archived